Pet Peeves

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Pet Peeves

Postby Mother Theresa » 14 Aug 2007, 13:43

Strangely, it's been a few years since we've had a general gripe thread.
http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi ... 572#154572
Perhaps it's time for a new one.

In any event, I wish to bitch about the insensitive jerks who constantly pick up all of the docs from the printer, without looking to see if it's all theirs, so when I (and presumably other victims) get to the printer my document is not there, the culprit who stole it is gone, and I have to go back and print it again. :fume:
"The internet is a monster over which we have no control. We can’t even turn it off." Jeremy Clarkson
Forumosan avatar
Mother Theresa
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
14 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby Chris » 14 Aug 2007, 14:19

When there's no hook on the door of a public toilet stall. Do they expect me to put my belongings on the urine-soaked floor?
Forumosan avatar
Chris
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

96 Recommends(s)
217 Recognized(s)

Postby kate.lin » 14 Aug 2007, 15:00

Lunch Meetings.
I always think lunch break is my own free time. I don't like to work and have lunch with my supervisor during my private time. It makes me have stomachache. :(
kate.lin
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

Postby djkonstable » 14 Aug 2007, 15:04

People that start threads about pet peeves and people that chew with their mouths open. Oh and poeple that respond to being the person that started a thread about pet peeves (that is my biggest pet peeve).
Forumosan avatar
djkonstable
Scooter Commuter (qí jī chē shàng xià bān)

2 Recommends(s)
1 Recognized(s)

Postby wisher » 14 Aug 2007, 15:10

My Boss'es cell phone failed to work and I can't reach him now.
wisher
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

Postby Chris » 14 Aug 2007, 16:28

People who have a pet peeve about people who start threads on pet peeves. Spoilsports! :p :rainbow:
Forumosan avatar
Chris
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

96 Recommends(s)
217 Recognized(s)

Postby djkonstable » 14 Aug 2007, 16:35

Chris wrote:People who have a pet peeve about people who start threads on pet peeves. Spoilsports! :p :rainbow:

People who write about people with pet peeves about people who start threads about pet peeves and also a pet peeve about people who follow up about a pet peeve about people who have pet peeves about people who write about people who write about people with pet peeves about people who start threads about pet peeves. God that was exhausting. I have a pet peeve about that too.
Forumosan avatar
djkonstable

2 Recommends(s)
1 Recognized(s)

Postby Chris » 14 Aug 2007, 17:15

When prices are raised on things that are already overpriced.
Forumosan avatar
Chris
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

96 Recommends(s)
217 Recognized(s)

Postby Poagao » 14 Aug 2007, 17:25

That thing that people do.
Forumosan avatar
Poagao
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)

5 Recommends(s)
77 Recognized(s)

Re: Pet Peeves

Postby Huang Guang Chen » 14 Aug 2007, 17:26

Mother Theresa wrote:In any event, I wish to bitch about the insensitive jerks who constantly pick up all of the docs from the printer, without looking to see if it's all theirs, so when I (and presumably other victims) get to the printer my document is not there, the culprit who stole it is gone, and I have to go back and print it again. :fume:

Funny, mine is similar. I hate people that leave their shitty documents in the printer tray so that when I come and collect my important stuff I end up stapling their crap at the arse end of my pile. Invariably they'll print the damned things again! :fume:

HG
I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately. Oh fark it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Forumosan avatar
Huang Guang Chen
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

15 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to Open Forum