Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

What do you look like? or: Foreign celebrity look-a-likes

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Postby littleiron » 23 Jun 2003, 01:58

1. Andre Agassi (when I grew out my goatee).
2. Axl Rose (when I went through that bandana on the head stage)
3. Fido Dido (yes, that Sprite guy)
4. Dennis Rodman (because... well, I have no idea. I'm a skinny white kid with normal hair and no tattoos. Not sure how they came up with that one.)
littleiron
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Postby MaPoSquid » 23 Jun 2003, 05:13

littleiron wrote:4. Dennis Rodman (because... well, I have no idea. I'm a skinny white kid with normal hair and no tattoos. Not sure how they came up with that one.)

Perhaps they were looking at your inner beauty. :P
Forumosan avatar
MaPoSquid
"Drinks for the House!"

1 Recognized(s)

Postby Bassman » 23 Jun 2003, 08:15

Nicolas Cage

The X-files guy

and

nope that's it
Forumosan avatar
Bassman
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

3 Recognized(s)

Postby Big Fluffy Matthew » 23 Jun 2003, 09:07

I think you look like that guy out of the Dukes of Hazzard
Er.... thingy.
Forumosan avatar
Big Fluffy Matthew
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)

2 Recognized(s)

Postby sandman » 23 Jun 2003, 12:52

Dunno about looks, Poagao, but I watched 25th hour the other night (good film, btw) and you sure as hell SOUND like Ed Norton.

Cranky, you do indeed look a bit like Warren Zevon.

As for me, people used to compare me with the guy in Dances with Wolves, but that was when I had long hair, no jowls, just the one chin and a large waxed :oops: handlebar moustache.

These days, the celebrity I most resemble is that guy who posts incessantly on Forumosa.com. What's his name again? Sandflea... Sandamn... ?
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby chodofu » 23 Jun 2003, 13:07

Many Taiwanese tell me that I look like Huang Qiu Sheng (Hong Kong Actor famos for his "Phsycho" type roles).

A few japanese business partners liken me too Zinadene Zadanne (Spelling help please) probably because of the big bold spot on my head.

Chou
chodofu

Postby Mark0938 » 23 Jun 2003, 13:15

Miltown, when was Will Smith in Taipei?
Mark0938

Postby Anonymous » 23 Jun 2003, 17:30

Many Taiwanese tell me that I look like Huang Qiu Sheng (Hong Kong Actor famos for his "Phsycho" type roles).

A few japanese business partners liken me too Zinadene Zadanne (Spelling help please) probably because of the big bold spot on my head.

Chou

Face it Chou, you're a dead ringer for Calvin's dad.
Anonymous

Postby chodofu » 23 Jun 2003, 17:34

Muffin wrote:
Face it Chou, you're a dead ringer for Calvin's dad.

Ha, ha, i got rid of those glasses years ago. I'm surprised you still remeber when I had hair too.

Chou
chodofu

Postby aceman » 23 Jun 2003, 18:26

chodofu wrote:Many Taiwanese tell me that I look like Huang Qiu Sheng (Hong Kong Actor famos for his "Phsycho" type roles).

Chou

Zidane
aceman
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Open Forum