brazilia jiujitsu club Taiwan

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Forum rules
1) Please search :pray: before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one. :pray:

3) Please post separately :pray: for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator asking for help. Happy posting!!! :rainbow:

brazilia jiujitsu club Taiwan

Postby warren » 10 Jul 2003, 19:49

Bored of the same weeknight events, going to pubs and clubs, doing the same thing each and every night? Or do you have any jiu-jitsu or grappling experience and would like to continue training or learn?in Currently there are clubs north, center, and south... email me at ichijan@hotmail.com
warren

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby coruja » 13 Jul 2003, 03:45

Why is it called brazilia? Are you brazilian?
coruja

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby miltownkid » 13 Jul 2003, 05:57

coruja wrote:Why is it called brazilia? Are you brazilian?

I think it's kind of the same reason some people say Chinese gongfu, Italian cooking, or something like that. When someone says they do Brazilian jujitsu I instantly think of the Graices. And as soon as I think of the Gracies I think of Rickson. If you've ever seen Rickson fight (which I'm assuming you must have) and you practiced the same "Brazilian" style jutjitsu, I bet you would call it Brazilian jujitsu too (to keep it separate from the other styles of jujitsu).

If you're reffering to why they wrote brazilia instead of Brazilian, I can only assume it to be a spelling mistake (those happen all the time).
Available for Daoist Wizarding - [Contact info]
Forumosan avatar
miltownkid
Former City Mayor (qiánrèn shìzhǎng)
Former City Mayor (qiánrèn shìzhǎng)

2 Recognized(s)

Return to Where Can I Find...?