Silk flowers

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Forum rules
1) Please search :pray: before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one. :pray:

3) Please post separately :pray: for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator asking for help. Happy posting!!! :rainbow:

Silk flowers

Postby Mend » 06 Feb 2012, 07:21

For valentine's I am trying to find a florist that sends to Taiwan and has nice arrangements of silk roses. Trying to search for it on the internet has not given me any useful results, although I only searched in English as I do not speak or read Chinese at all.

Do silk flowers even exist in Taiwan? I have found numerous florists that can send to Taiwan, but real flowers are not what I am looking for.
Mend
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Silk flowers

Postby Tempo Gain » 06 Feb 2012, 13:19

I looked around a bit but didn't find too much. These people mention silk flowers on the Chinese part of their site, you could try contacting them

http://www.aliceflower.com.tw/eshop/default.asp
Forumosan avatar
Tempo Gain
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

280 Recommends(s)
282 Recognized(s)

Postby downtownandrew » 25 Apr 2012, 16:24

Tempo Gain wrote:I looked around a bit but didn't find too much. These people mention silk flowers on the Chinese part of their site, you could try contacting them

http://www.aliceflower.com.tw/eshop/default.asp

Wow, those are some crazy expensive prices for flowers, I am in the wrong business.
Been here for over a year... Blue sky is the most beautiful thing to see when it happens in Taipei... a handful of times.
Forumosan avatar
downtownandrew
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

7 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby jiadawei » 06 Mar 2013, 08:04

Dear Mend,

My wife and I run Avignon Florist in Neihu. We would be happy to help you out in the future. We can deliver both silk flowers and fresh flowers anywhere in Taipei and the surrounding area. You can find our website (in English) at Http://avignonflorist.com. Our website is fairly new, so we don't have a lot of silk flowers on there yet. But if you give us a call at +886 (2)8792-6740, we can create a design for you. FYI my wife, Vanessa, will probably answer that phone in Chinese. If you would like, you can send me a text message at +886 916-833-831, and I will call you back ASAP. Look forward to hearing from you.
jiadawei

x

Return to Where Can I Find...?