Green Hair Dye

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Forum rules
1) Please search :pray: before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one. :pray:

3) Please post separately :pray: for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator asking for help. Happy posting!!! :rainbow:

Green Hair Dye

Postby liamtoh669 » 13 Apr 2012, 08:43

I'm looking for semi permanent green hair dye, like Manic Panic or something similar. I live near Taipei station. I tried the costume shops around Changan/Chengde but so far no luck.
liamtoh669
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER
3 Recognized(s)

Re: Green Hair Dye

Postby tsukinodeynatsu » 16 Apr 2012, 19:31

If you were in Kaohsiung I could point you to a hairdressers that would do a good job of it. I know they have a Taipei branch, but not sure where.. sorry!
tsukinodeynatsu
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

57 Recommends(s)
65 Recognized(s)

Postby ocb1 » 27 Jun 2012, 13:19

Manic Panic is availeble online. More and more shops ship to Taiwan
ocb1
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Postby Icon » 27 Jun 2012, 13:57

liamtoh669 wrote:I'm looking for semi permanent green hair dye, like Manic Panic or something similar. I live near Taipei station. I tried the costume shops around Changan/Chengde but so far no luck.

How about a nice green wig at the costume shops in Ximending? Or maybe they will know where to find the dye, given teh amount of cosplay stuff they have.
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda

"Nice guy? Who gives a shit? If you want to work here, close."
Forumosan avatar
Icon
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

631 Recommends(s)
502 Recognized(s)

Postby monokuro » 27 Jun 2012, 19:48

If you need it for just one night - you can buy the coloured spray from the shops in the Chengede area - that's where I get mine :)
monokuro
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

6 Recommends(s)
4 Recognized(s)

Postby Enigma » 28 Jun 2012, 15:04

Paint store near my house has green! Hell, purple too! I think it is all fairly permanent.
Enigma
Time to Marry a Local (gāi qǔ tái wān lǎo pó jià tái wān lǎo gōng liǎo)

15 Recommends(s)
10 Recognized(s)

Postby Belgian Pie » 28 Jun 2012, 15:26

You're definitely too long in Taiwan ... oops, sorry wrong thread! :doh:
Belgian Pie
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1 Recommends(s)
65 Recognized(s)

Postby Enigma » 28 Jun 2012, 16:58

It works here too. I am sarcastic because I have been here too damn long and a request for locations of green hair dye and my sarcasm is a damned good indication but, WTF? Green hair dye? Come on! Somebody hasn't been here long enough!
Enigma

15 Recommends(s)
10 Recognized(s)

Postby Icon » 02 Jul 2012, 13:24

It's fashion, man, fashion! You are out of touch with the younger crowd. Blue and purple hair is so last year. Green -fluorescent- is the way to go now.
:wink: :lol:
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda

"Nice guy? Who gives a shit? If you want to work here, close."
Forumosan avatar
Icon
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

631 Recommends(s)
502 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Where Can I Find...?