Occult Shop

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Forum rules
1) Please search :pray: before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one. :pray:

3) Please post separately :pray: for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator asking for help. Happy posting!!! :rainbow:

Re: Occult Shop

Postby Taiwan Luthiers » 05 May 2012, 10:24

Taiwan is full of occult shop... just look for those shops with those ghost money burning thingie, you know ones that sells incense, ghost money, and other religious items.
Taiwan Luthiers
KTV Is My Life (jiùshì ài chàng KTV)
KTV Is My Life (jiùshì ài chàng KTV)

1 Recommends(s)
74 Recognized(s)

Postby Oro » 05 May 2012, 15:44

Confuzius wrote:You want incense? Idols? Candles?

Or are you looking for equipment-altars? pentacles? athmes? wands?

yes to the above.
Oro
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER
3 Recognized(s)

Postby Confuzius » 05 May 2012, 15:56

Oro wrote:
Confuzius wrote:You want incense? Idols? Candles?

Or are you looking for equipment-altars? pentacles? athmes? wands?

yes to the above.

For incense, idols, altars, pentacles and candles...go to any temple shop, theyre ALL over the place. They will have really cool stuff. Find any big Daoist temple and around there you will have tons of these shops, you just have to go look inside.

For athmes and wands you may have to get a bit creative, any cool knife shop will have sweet athmes and you may have to make your own wand (youre supposed to anyway).

The selection here is actually quite a bit better than in a western occult store...things will of course just look different. You're not going to find the cheesy "merry meet, merry part and merry meet again" lame wiccan crap...but you will find magic(k)al tools, the kind of which have been in use for thousands of years (rather than the 1960's when wicca was invented).

Hope this helps.
"Knowledge alone is transitory, the outcrop subsequent to 'I desire all things'". - A. O. Spare
Confuzius
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

113 Recommends(s)
76 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Where Can I Find...?