WCIF Empty Paint Tubes

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Forum rules
1) Please search :pray: before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one. :pray:

3) Please post separately :pray: for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator asking for help. Happy posting!!! :rainbow:

WCIF Empty Paint Tubes

Postby papercut » 29 May 2012, 13:23

Anyone know where I can source some empty paint tubes locally? I can import them, but the shipping will be killer.

Cheers
papercut
Grasshopper (cǎo měng)

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Where Can I Find...?