WCIF sex toy stores / sex shops / adult toys?

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Forum rules
1) Please search :pray: before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one. :pray:

3) Please post separately :pray: for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator asking for help. Happy posting!!! :rainbow:

Re: WCIF sex toy stores / sex shops / adult toys?

Postby Diomedes » 25 Jul 2012, 09:24

You need to be careful about buying sex toys, especially the ones made in Asia. Because they are sold as "toys" and are "not intended for internal bodily use" their manufacturing is not subject to any kind of regulation. Cheaper brands have been known to use toxic chemicals in their manufacturing and the toxic rubbers and silicons they use can lead to a higher chance of cervical cancer and infection. Be sure to do your research on specific brands before you buy. Often the safest things to buy are the unbreakable glass toys, and not the ones which are covered in a cheap rubber.
Diomedes
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

1 Recommends(s)

Postby 2Enigma » 27 Jul 2012, 16:06

You can see them at Snake Alley but DAMN! heard tell even a cheap vibe is 3k. Stopped in a place near Banqiao night market, I embarrased myself to the point that I couldn't even look at the prices. Cute attendant and . . . .well, embarrasing. I go by it most days. I'll get address if you want. PM me if that interested and I'll send the address, but not cheap! (Arn't there enough horny guys in Taiwan for free? Ya, I know! wankers for the most lot.)
Keep ye company with those who seek truth and run from those who have found it.
Edited from Václav Havel

"Once, while lost in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew and was forced to live on nothing but bread and water for several days." W.C. Fields
2Enigma
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

38 Recommends(s)
19 Recognized(s)

Postby 2Enigma » 27 Jul 2012, 16:13

As an aside, cute story.
wife and I were going out of Sea-Tac airport to Cabo. She had put her vibe in my carryon without me knowing. It got searched and the bitch attendant starts waving it around asking me "what's this"? Fuck!
Went to Cabo and I bought a box of illegal cuban cigars. Put them in her carry on on the way home. No search but I might have had to pony up some bucks for the fine. Worth every damn dime!
Keep ye company with those who seek truth and run from those who have found it.
Edited from Václav Havel

"Once, while lost in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew and was forced to live on nothing but bread and water for several days." W.C. Fields
2Enigma

38 Recommends(s)
19 Recognized(s)

NSFW! WCIF sex toy stores / sex shops / adult toys?

Postby Bigbird » 28 Jul 2012, 08:36

If you would like to browse from the comfort of your own home check out pchome's website: :nsfw: http://shopping.pchome.com.tw/?mod=area ... J&BB=nlife :nsfw:

I view it using Google Chrome with auto-translate on. It's a fantastic website with a wide variety and they deliver within 24 hours anywhere in Taiwan. :discodance:
Bigbird
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

1 Recommends(s)

Postby Peekaboo » 02 Aug 2012, 13:48

Thanks for the suggestions! Especially enjoying browsing the site Bigbird suggested. I am looking for physical stores/marketplaces/tanzi that I can visit and browse cheap adult material (really anything but mostly literature, dvds, etc.) Even nightmarket stands would be good to hear about.

As for being embarrassed.. :lol: Yeah, at any given adult store I'm pretty much the only female in her early 20s browsing the wares. It's not terrible, just have to cope with some occasional staring - I'm actually surprised no one's ever come up to me to ask if I'm over the age of 18..

This post was recommended by Bigbird (03 Aug 2012, 13:57)
Rating: 4%
Peekaboo

1 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Where Can I Find...?