Notary public in Taichung

All issues that are not covered by the following legal forums may be posted here.
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Notary public in Taichung

Postby netuser » 22 Feb 2012, 00:30

Do anyone know if there is any notary public (US) in Taichung? Or is AIT in Taipei the only choice?

Thanks.
netuser
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Notary public in Taichung

Postby Confuzius » 22 Feb 2012, 00:36

netuser wrote:Do anyone know if there is any notary public (US) in Taichung? Or is AIT in Taipei the only choice?

Thanks.

There is one:

臺灣臺中地方法院所屬民間公證人吳宜勳白司偉聯合事務所
The Wu & Pai’s Notary office Taiwan Taichung District Court
電話Tel:(04)22874455
傳真Fax:(04)22874456
地址:台中市南區建成路1846號3樓之2
Address: 3F-2, No. 1846, Chien Cheng Rd., S. Dist., Taichung City, Taiwan.

Mr. Wu there is AWESOME! He even gave us free Mandarin and Taiwanese lessons for a bit at his office. Straight up awesome. Had to use it to sell our car back in the states; give my dad power of attorney to sell it.
"Knowledge alone is transitory, the outcrop subsequent to 'I desire all things'". - A. O. Spare
Confuzius
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

113 Recommends(s)
76 Recognized(s)

Postby netuser » 22 Feb 2012, 00:41

Confuzius wrote:臺灣臺中地方法院所屬民間公證人吳宜勳白司偉聯合事務所
The Wu & Pai’s Notary office Taiwan Taichung District Court

Thanks for the info!
netuser
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby Confuzius » 22 Feb 2012, 00:48

You're very welcome :bow:
"Knowledge alone is transitory, the outcrop subsequent to 'I desire all things'". - A. O. Spare
Confuzius

113 Recommends(s)
76 Recognized(s)

x

Return to General Legal Matters