PUBLIC AWARENESS ADVISORY: ADVANCE FEE FRAUD SCHEMES

All issues that are not covered by the following legal forums may be posted here.
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Postby jdsmith » 15 Aug 2005, 22:36

I report all these to the FBI.
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby Tetsuo » 15 Aug 2005, 22:37

Looks like someone got Message No. 419.
You're going to listen to me? To something I said? Jesus, man, haven't I made it abundantly clear during the tenure of our friendship that I don't know sh**? I mean, half the time I'm just talking out of my ass - Brodie Bruce, Mallrats
Tetsuo
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)

Postby Damage » 15 Aug 2005, 22:52

Check this out: www.ebolamonkeyman.com
Forumosan avatar
Damage
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Postby Stray Dog » 15 Aug 2005, 23:07

Hey! leave her alone! She's mine, and I love her!

From Suzan and Williams/Appeal for Assistance.
Dear Sir,
We are Suzan and Williams Alfarouk from Sierra Leone.We are writing you from Rep of Cote 'Ivoire where we have been taking refuge after the brutal war and murder of our perants by the rebels during the renewed fighting in our country. Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and took us to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$18, 300, 000.00 Million in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote d'Ivoire Pls, we got your profile from personals.mail.com and due to the courrent political sutuation in Ivory Coast we are seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money and also relocate to your country to further our study and we are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for your help. Please,Kindly call us on this Number +22507119889 for more discussion or contact us on this e-mail addresse (suzanetwilliamsci@yahoo.com ) for more details.
Best Regards
Suzan and Williams
SUPPORT ANIMAL RESCUE WHEN SERVICING, SOURCING, REPAIRING, OR BUYING A CAR THROUGH AUTOCHECKERS!

I'm NOT SO ACTIVE HERE ANY MORE. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH AN ANIMAL RESCUE OR DOG-BEHAVIOUR ISSUE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT s e a n i m a l s @ g m a i l . c o m OR CALL 0920 620 109. THANKS!

Want to learn how the dog whisperer does his magic? Learn the simple but highly effective tricks to bringing about positive change in your dog: http://seanimals.blogspot.com/

"I will be quoted in someone's signature, even if I have to do it myself!"—Stray Dog
Forumosan avatar
Stray Dog
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

3 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)

Postby Tetsuo » 15 Aug 2005, 23:17

I think it's time to have some fun. For tips on how to play, see:
419 Eater
You're going to listen to me? To something I said? Jesus, man, haven't I made it abundantly clear during the tenure of our friendship that I don't know sh**? I mean, half the time I'm just talking out of my ass - Brodie Bruce, Mallrats
Tetsuo

Postby sandman » 15 Aug 2005, 23:17

Stray Dog wrote:Hey! leave her alone! She's mine, and I love her!

Dear Sir,
We are Suzan and Williams Alfarouk from Sierra Leone.We are writing you from Rep of Cote 'Ivoire where we have been taking refuge after the brutal war and murder of our perants by the rebels during the renewed fighting in our country. Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and took us to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$18, 300, 000.00 Million in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote d'Ivoire Pls, we got your profile from personals.mail.com and due to the courrent political sutuation in Ivory Coast we are seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money and also relocate to your country to further our study and we are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for your help. Please,Kindly call us on this Number +22507119889 for more discussion or contact us on this e-mail addresse (suzanetwilliamsci@yahoo.com ) for more details.
Best Regards
Suzan and Williams

Oh god, not again! First I have to cow you with a field of sunflowers and muscle-bound masseurs, now we're coming to blows AGAIN. AGAIN, over a woman!
This has to stop.
BTW, check her profile -- in it, she says she comes from London. :wink:
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby Rasputin » 15 Aug 2005, 23:38

Stray Dog wrote:Hey! leave her alone! She's mine, and I love her!

Dear Sir,
Best Regards
Suzan and Williams

Yep, thats the one. I'm going to google that telephone number just to see where it leads.
Forumosan avatar
Rasputin
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

Postby Rasputin » 15 Aug 2005, 23:41

How original:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=We ... gle+Search

But rest asured, they know:

I've noticed that a standard approach seems to be emerging:

1. Something bad happened to me.
2. I have millions of $ that I'm unable to reach.
3. You can benefit by helping me in my predicament.
4. I got your contact details from ....

There must be a school for conmen/women:
Forumosan avatar
Rasputin

Postby Stray Dog » 15 Aug 2005, 23:58

Rinkals wrote:1. Something bad happened to me.

Rinkals, I'm here to help you - do you need my bank details?
SUPPORT ANIMAL RESCUE WHEN SERVICING, SOURCING, REPAIRING, OR BUYING A CAR THROUGH AUTOCHECKERS!

I'm NOT SO ACTIVE HERE ANY MORE. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH AN ANIMAL RESCUE OR DOG-BEHAVIOUR ISSUE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT s e a n i m a l s @ g m a i l . c o m OR CALL 0920 620 109. THANKS!

Want to learn how the dog whisperer does his magic? Learn the simple but highly effective tricks to bringing about positive change in your dog: http://seanimals.blogspot.com/

"I will be quoted in someone's signature, even if I have to do it myself!"—Stray Dog
Forumosan avatar
Stray Dog

3 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)

Postby Rasputin » 16 Aug 2005, 00:02

Stray Dog wrote:
Rinkals wrote:1. Something bad happened to me.

Rinkals, I'm here to help you - do you need my bank details?

Please post it for all to see. :lol:

I don't know what the world's coming to. No more honesty in this world:

Forumosan avatar
Rasputin

PreviousNext

Return to General Legal Matters