I've decided to write a letter to sony.
- Parts came in 5/4, went there on 5/4 night, they told me to wait 2 days.
- Due to what I went through, I guess they fixed it in priority and I got it back 5/5
- As my whole motherboard was changed, and I had to sign if my comp is ok or not on the spot, I was checking my comp.
- maybe 10 minutes after staying, one of the customer service rep became unfriendly. I think it is her own problem as a person, but she probably frustrated with me just sitting there checking my comp. I would think after what I went through for 2 month, plus replacing a whole motherboard would mean I have to check tiny things that I wish I didn't have to check, example being usb connection working or not, wireless working or not, blue tooth working or not, etc. I know it's tidysome but what can I do you know...
- after a while, hearing her sigh a lot and move with few attitudes, her body language just got frustrating, I left having to sign that small form even though I couldn't do what i wished for.
- after few days of updating and checking my comp, I find out problems like my Blueray/CD/DVD rom drive isn't opening up right, and I feel a noticable lump right below that drive, which feels like just something inside is popping out little and that is making my bottom case to lump because it's "forced" to close. I also ran a memory test few days ago and my memory tests fail. I only currently updating to vista sp2, and other junks now to test again.
I'm fet up with this and I emailed the person I talked to in Japan to send me a contact email of a customer service that is like a BBB type, but no reply for 2 days. I may know why they won't reply, but anyway...
I've now decided to write a letter but I don't know where to send. Overall, I'm frustrated and tired of having to go through more idiocracy with Sony service. If anyone knows in some ways to help me, please let me know by PM or on here too. any help would be appreciated. thanks
You know, if my DVD rom also didn't play/record BlueRay Discs, I probably wouldn't care much.