The Crazy Ex

All issues that are not covered by the following legal forums may be posted here.
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Re: The Crazy Ex

Postby bismarck » 14 Jul 2011, 08:42

Gao Bohan wrote:
bismarck wrote:But to be fair, it does take two to tango.

How does that apply to the OP's situation, bis? He came here asking for legal advice, and supplied a fairly minimal set of information to provide context. She somehow found him here, made a slew of outrageous claims, and he calmly responds that he's not interested in a discussion on his personal life. I don't see how he's exacerbating the situation at all. She's stalking him and he's trying to avoid her, is how the situation appears to me.

Sure, but we only know half the story (if that), mate. As to her following him here? Crazy. One wonders how she even found out.
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
141 Recognized(s)

Postby Askr » 14 Jul 2011, 09:09

coladag wrote: Secondly, while I think everyone deserves a chance to speak their mind, I have tried to get the moderator to delete this forum, simply because of the way it has turned into a debate about which one of us is telling the truth or not.....

......As of this evening, she has called me on average about 100 time per day, sometimes more, for the past month. Before that, it was less, but it continued to grow into what it is today.

What's the policy on deleting threads? Entertaining as it is I don't see why it's being kept. The mods are normally pretty quick to delete, chop, or remove posts that are far less controversial.

2.) Molly, you still haven't refuted his claim of calling him 100 times a day.
http://i.imgur.com/KVH9t.jpg
Forumosan avatar
Askr
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

4 Recommends(s)
1 Recognized(s)

Postby bismarck » 14 Jul 2011, 14:54

Askr wrote:What's the policy on deleting threads?

Deleting threads or posts (by mods or posters - in the case of individual posts) is strictly verboten.

Askr wrote: Entertaining as it is I don't see why it's being kept. The mods are normally pretty quick to delete, chop, or remove posts that are far less controversial.

Mods don't delete. We split to temp or it gets sent to another forum not accessible to average posters for archival reasons. Posts are usually split for being OT or in breach of forum rules. The mods of this forum obviously don't think any of the above has occurred. However, if you have issue with any post, you could report the post to the mods or Admin by clicking on the "!" icon at the top right hand corner of the post concerned.
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
141 Recognized(s)

Previous

Return to General Legal Matters