Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

my old account

Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Forum rules
Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com if you have any problems accessing the forums

my old account

Postby Marty2 » 01 Feb 2012, 19:24

Any chance of getting my old account back? (Marty)
I've contacted "admin" at Forumosa several times and have been ignored it seems.
Finally this account was authorized. Took a few days though.
As I've mentioned before in every email, I haven't had access to my previous account since Forumosa was updated oh so long ago (cookie gone because of reset and no password stored [Google Chrome] for better security).
I couldn't remember the password (I think I left it the random letters and numbers from a previous password reset), and I don't have access to the email account I used when I first registered (due to possible hacking / spam emails being sent out - So I closed the email account).
It's not like I'm asking much. Just reset my email address on the account to martinthemad at gmail. I'm not lying about. What use would that be?
There are loads of people on here who could vouch for who I am. Animals Taiwan posters for example. Same with M13.
Somebody in charge please PM me about this. It's rather frustrating!
Marty2
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: my old account

Postby Marty2 » 01 Feb 2012, 19:43

Thanks for the 2 PMs!
Marty2

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Feedback