Locked for moderation.

Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Forum rules
Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com if you have any problems accessing the forums

Re: Locked for moderation.

Postby elektronisk » 25 Feb 2012, 20:32

superking wrote:
elektronisk wrote:It seems the term "mods" gets tossed around quite freely.

If anyone has a problem with my moderation of the "Restaurants, Bars and Clubs" forum please let me know. In fact, post it here so I can respond to it and all of my fellow members can see it and I will consider changing. I think I am doing an ok job after taking over the impossible task of replacing sandman as mod. I felt more welcome when I was a bystander and he encouraged every post I made.

True that the forum died after people know they were not going to be challenged.

But we are learning to get over the ability to shit on strangers. Once we learn to adapt, malaise sets in. The internet is a macrocosm of life. People are already bored of facebook, soon twitter will die. They are not technological advances, they are facets of our imagination.

You still haven't, as I asked you to, read "Hunger" have you? Looking forward to your initial contribution to the RBC forum.
"We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy." - Her

There is a truth and it's on our side,
Dawn is coming , open your eyes - José González

Make love your goal, not your gaol.
A wise man can learn more from himself than he could learn from anyone else, if only he seeks and listens.
Afar isn't as bad as it sounds, it is the longevity of it that hurts.
Smile and make others feel happy today.
Opinion is underrated since it is too difficult for most and not understood by the rest.
Forumosan avatar
elektronisk
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

61 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

Postby elektronisk » 25 Feb 2012, 20:39

jdsmith wrote:
elektronisk wrote:
jdsmith wrote:
elektronisk wrote:It seems the term "mods" gets tossed around quite freely.

If anyone has a problem with my moderation of the "Restaurants, Bars and Clubs" forum please let me know. In fact, post it here so I can respond to it and all of my fellow members can see it and I will consider changing. I think I am doing an ok job after taking over the impossible task of replacing sandman as mod. I felt more welcome when I was a bystander and he encouraged every post I made.

You're a mod? :doh:

Since you haven't posted in RBC since you left SX I''ll forgive you. When is the BBQ?

You looking for sausage?

No. Looking for old friends to enjoy a day at the beach together with good food.
"We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy." - Her

A wise man can learn more from himself than he could learn from anyone else, if only he seeks and listens.
Opinion is underrated since it is too difficult for most and not understood by the rest.
Forumosan avatar
elektronisk

61 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 25 Feb 2012, 20:43

elektronisk wrote:No. Looking for old friends to enjoy a day at the beach together with good food.

Well, I'm leaving soon, and I'm busy getting all that together. I dunno if grillmaster would open early one weekend for a meat and beer fest at the Fubar. But I'd be there with fuckin bells on if he did.
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby elektronisk » 25 Feb 2012, 20:48

jdsmith wrote:
elektronisk wrote:No. Looking for old friends to enjoy a day at the beach together with good food.

Well, I'm leaving soon, and I'm busy getting all that together. I dunno if grillmaster would open early one weekend for a meat and beer fest at the Fubar. But I'd be there with fuckin bells on if he did.

It is up to you. There are so many of us that want to see you before you go (and you forget). If you set the date I'll make sure grillmaster can do it or we get our own grills.
It is up to you Mr. JD.

Forumosan avatar
elektronisk

61 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 25 Feb 2012, 20:57

elektronisk wrote:
jdsmith wrote:

It is up to you. There are so many of us that want to see you before you go (and you forget). If you set the date I'll make sure grillmaster can do it or we get our own grills.
It is up to you Mr. JD.

Yes you need to factor in that people have fond feelings about you, Mr Micawber. Lively yourself up yo. Leaving Taiwan, in your case, is a big fucking deal. Embrace your personality.

There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking

ORIGINAL POSTER
81 Recommends(s)
304 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 25 Feb 2012, 20:58

elektronisk wrote:
jdsmith wrote:

It is up to you Mr. JD.

Now that's just sweet. :oops:

I'm speechless, you shit.
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby elektronisk » 25 Feb 2012, 21:01

jdsmith wrote:
elektronisk wrote:
jdsmith wrote:

It is up to you Mr. JD.

Now that's just sweet. :oops:

I'm speechless, you shit.

I've been called worse, but not by better men than you.

What's the date?

Forumosan avatar
elektronisk

61 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 25 Feb 2012, 21:23

superking wrote:Yes you need to factor in that people have fond feelings about you, Mr Micawber. Lively yourself up yo. Leaving Taiwan, in your case, is a big fucking deal.

I honestly cannot imagine why. :s

Where do I complain about you guys making me sad?
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 25 Feb 2012, 21:27

jdsmith wrote:
superking wrote:Yes you need to factor in that people have fond feelings about you, Mr Micawber. Lively yourself up yo. Leaving Taiwan, in your case, is a big fucking deal.

I honestly cannot imagine why. :s

Where do I complain about you guys making me sad?

Ive made a thread already. You will have to accept the man tears.

And you don't need to be feeling sad. Men don't cry about sad shit. We cry when we appreciate the hell out of stuff. You are like a Spurs goal against Arsenal. Legendary, unexpected and forever.
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking

ORIGINAL POSTER
81 Recommends(s)
304 Recognized(s)

Postby TainanCowboy » 25 Feb 2012, 21:28

ridiculous...move that bottle over here
"Pardon him, Theodotus; he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature" --- "Caesar and Cleopatra"...G.B. Shaw
-----
Kid Rock - Born Free
-----
"The big sisters are usually hot, but the dads smell of alcohol and tobacco....and have dirty feet with dead toe nails in blue slippers. "...Bob_Honest on "The Culture"
------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
------
Isaiah 40:31
Forumosan avatar
TainanCowboy
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

103 Recommends(s)
49 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback