Would it possible to have the old suspended or banned tags back?

Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Forum rules
Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com if you have any problems accessing the forums

Would it possible to have the old suspended or banned tags back?

Postby jdsmith » 28 Feb 2012, 14:55

It would be nice if posters knew who had been suspended or banned. :thumbsup:

Why? Because when one reports someone, all they get is a reportclosed email and then nada. I for one, would like to know when someone has been suspended or banned based on my report, or warned when suspension or banning is not deemed necessary; it allows me a certain peace of mind to know that someone who has been breaking the rules has been dealt with.

Not knowing if a transgression has been addressed when reported (which is what mods keep advising posters to do instead of attacking them) feels like reported posts are simply ignored, kind of like when one is told to take something to FEEDBACK and then that thread vanishes. :s :thumbsdown:

Keep this up and I shall be forced to go to Stew, the ad guy and complain. Yes. Complain. :aiyo:
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
56 Recognized(s)

Re: Would it possible to have the old suspended or banned tags back?

Postby jdsmith » 05 Mar 2012, 14:36

Have you had long enough to discuss this?
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
56 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Feedback