NEW!!! Sponsors Only Forum

Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Forum rules
Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com if you have any problems accessing the forums

NEW!!! Sponsors Only Forum

Postby Adflob Sales » 20 Mar 2012, 09:02

I am thrilled to announce our new Sponsors Only forum. This is a private forum for corporate user IDs (green hue, like mine). Anyone with a business may create a 2nd user account (a smurf) in the name of their enterprise and gain access to this forum.

What is the forum for?

Primarily for coaching entrepreneurs how best to use forumosa and our sister sites. We will discuss the latest internet platforms designed to enhance your web presence and be an outlet for private discussion with moderators about concerns you have with our site or your thread herein.

To apply, please PM me your phone number and the best time to call you.

Cheers

Stew
Stew
Advertising Sales Manager
Forumosa.com
0912-910-500
sales@adflob.com
Adflob Sales
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER
3 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Re: NEW!!! Sponsors Only Forum

Postby jdsmith » 20 Mar 2012, 10:08

And why do sponsors need a smurf?

Do you have to be a sponsor to join? I own a business, but I don't sponsor the site. :ponder:
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby Adflob Sales » 20 Mar 2012, 10:11

jdsmith wrote:And why do sponsors need a smurf?

Do you have to be a sponsor to join? I own a business, but I don't sponsor the site. :ponder:

No you don't need to sponsor the site to join. One simply need to own a business and be interested in our help to promote your business.

As for why, we say, why not? :lol:
Stew
Forumosa.com
0912-910-500
sales@adflob.com
Adflob Sales

ORIGINAL POSTER
3 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby ironlady » 20 Mar 2012, 20:52

jd:
I assume this is so that one could state one's personal opinions under the personal username, while keeping the business account "clean" or "neutral". It makes sense to me in that regard. Since the admins know who is who, real smurfing activity where the business account chimes i constantly to say how correct the personal account's comments are would be unlikely to be tolerated.
Terry Waltz, Ph.D
Click here to Finally Learn Mandarin!
Squid for Brains Learning Games -- not your nainai's flash cards!
...although his father beat him every day, wishing him to learn the speech of Ts'e, it will be impossible for him [at least using current methods]...-Mencius
Forumosan avatar
ironlady
Goddess of Fornication & Prostitutes (tōngjiān hé jìnǚ de nǚshén)

Location: A place where people can't sleep or teach English in McDonald's
87 Recommends(s)
335 Recognized(s)
In Taiwan since: 0- 0-1987

Postby jdsmith » 20 Mar 2012, 20:56

ironlady wrote:jd:
I assume this is so that one could state one's personal opinions under the personal username, while keeping the business account "clean" or "neutral". It makes sense to me in that regard. Since the admins know who is who, real smurfing activity where the business account chimes i constantly to say how correct the personal account's comments are would be unlikely to be tolerated.

OK, I'll see you in there. I'll be whitecottonpanties. :thumbsup:

However, if you don't have to be a sponsor to participate, why call it the "sponsor's only" forum? :lol:
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby ironlady » 20 Mar 2012, 21:50

Once you see the benefits of sponsorship, you'll want to join the ranks of sponsors?
Terry Waltz, Ph.D
Click here to Finally Learn Mandarin!
Squid for Brains Learning Games -- not your nainai's flash cards!
...although his father beat him every day, wishing him to learn the speech of Ts'e, it will be impossible for him [at least using current methods]...-Mencius
Forumosan avatar
ironlady
Goddess of Fornication & Prostitutes (tōngjiān hé jìnǚ de nǚshén)

Location: A place where people can't sleep or teach English in McDonald's
87 Recommends(s)
335 Recognized(s)
In Taiwan since: 0- 0-1987

Postby Formosa Fitness » 10 Apr 2012, 15:18

I'd be interested in joining. Is this smurf account necessary? I tend to be the same no matter where I am. :)

How do we get access?

thanks!
Dave Chesser
We are a foreign owned and operated full service gym in Taipei specializing in serious fitness. Check us out: http://formosafitness.com/
Forumosan avatar
Formosa Fitness
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

110 Recommends(s)
36 Recognized(s)

Postby yuli » 16 Apr 2012, 17:07

Formosa Fitness wrote:I'd be interested in joining

Me 2. So how and where do we apply?
:bow:
"There is nothing urgent about global warming and we can all go back to our daily business." (Fred Smith, noted atmospheric scientist)

Helping Democracy in Japan:
http://www.kenpou-gakushuukai.pw/english.shtml
yuli
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)

418 Recommends(s)
157 Recognized(s)

Postby yuli » 09 May 2012, 09:29

yuli wrote:
Formosa Fitness wrote:I'd be interested in joining

Me 2. So how and where do we apply?
:bow:

Since Stew hasn't posted anything here since, i should perhaps mention that he sent me a PM and processed my application. :)
"There is nothing urgent about global warming and we can all go back to our daily business." (Fred Smith, noted atmospheric scientist)

Helping Democracy in Japan:
http://www.kenpou-gakushuukai.pw/english.shtml
yuli

418 Recommends(s)
157 Recognized(s)

Postby Adflob Sales » 22 Dec 2012, 20:04

Our CUID program had been growing steadily adding approx. 1 new Corporate User per month. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind all of you that if you have a business of any kind, we invite you to join the ranks of CUIDs.

The main reason for a CUID, as was stated upthread, is so you can promote your enterprise separately from expressing your opinions in other, sometimes controversial threads without experiencing blowback on your business interests.

Please notify us immediately if any of our members outs your CUID by linking it to your personal membership ID and we will take immediate steps to right that rule-contravening action. Outing is against our rules.

If you would like to apply for a CUID, please call me directly at 0912-910-500.

Kindest regards,

Stew
Stew
Forumosa.com
0912-910-500
sales@adflob.com
Adflob Sales

ORIGINAL POSTER
3 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to Feedback