How did that happen?

Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Forum rules
Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com if you have any problems accessing the forums

How did that happen?

Postby superking » 26 Mar 2012, 14:01

According to my list of recommends I have had a post of mine recommended that is in the women's forum. How on earth has that happened?
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

ORIGINAL POSTER
87 Recommends(s)
323 Recognized(s)

Re: How did that happen?

Postby Tempo Gain » 26 Mar 2012, 14:05

It must be in one of the mod's forums, where things get sent from time to time. For some reason things in any private forum seem to be labeled as "women's forum" on occasion.
Forumosan avatar
Tempo Gain
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

290 Recommends(s)
295 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 26 Mar 2012, 14:24

Cheers for that. I expect it was the post I wrote in response to a particularly nasty public attack on me by one poster yesterday.

Also, do we ever get to find out the results of any squeals that we make?
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking

ORIGINAL POSTER
87 Recommends(s)
323 Recognized(s)

Postby Tempo Gain » 26 Mar 2012, 14:49

No, we don't publicize suspensions or warnings and aren't likely to start. We do take every report seriously.
Forumosan avatar
Tempo Gain
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

290 Recommends(s)
295 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 26 Mar 2012, 14:55

Tempo Gain wrote:No, we don't publicize suspensions or warnings and aren't likely to start. We do take every report seriously.

I didn't mean for a public statement TG. I should have expressed myself better, sorry. :oops:

I don't know about the volume of squeals that come through, but something via PM could be workable? Maybe, maybe not. It felt a little, shall we say, unsatisfactory, to squeal and not know the conclusion of it. I guess I just want my ego massaged though, so I can understand why it might not be good to tell people the result of a squeal. We might all start squealing more for the satisfaction of knowing someone else got pounded.

Sigh. What to do? What to do? :D

superking

ORIGINAL POSTER
87 Recommends(s)
323 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Feedback