A small point...

Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Forum rules
Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com if you have any problems accessing the forums

A small point...

Postby superking » 10 Jul 2012, 17:11

Why has someone decided to go back and link all my posts together? My joining date is 2003 now, but others who have been multiple people still have their newest joining date. You want me to name names?????? Plus you missed some of my persona's. :D :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I've said before, many times, and very often, that I don't like you guys mucking about with MY decisions. I choose to post here and brighten up your site, but you choose to see me as a slave who has to bow to your whims. If I choose to post about my online past, that is MY decision. YOU choose to muck about and trim and prune and 'sort,' it wasn't appreciated in 2003 and it is not appreciated 9 years later.

If I want to post as superking, joining date 2011, why the feck won't you just leave that alone? It has ALWAYS been my bugbear that you guys seem to think you own my content and how it is displayed. I disagree fully. I asked to be a new poster, the OWNER granted that request. Now some turnip has done their own thing. UNDO THIS NOW!
STOP F*CKING WITH MY CHOICES.

Feed that back.
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
93 Recommends(s)
343 Recognized(s)

Re: A small point...

Postby dan2006 » 10 Jul 2012, 19:26

It doesn't concern me personally but I will say that this site can't be all that bad in that you keep returning to complain and also that you haven't been suspended for swearing at the admin and mods.. :lol: they appear to have a lot of tolerance.

Carry on..
Forumosan avatar
dan2006
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)

60 Recommends(s)
79 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 10 Jul 2012, 19:49

dan2006 wrote:It doesn't concern me personally but I will say that this site can't be all that bad in that you keep returning to complain and also that you haven't been suspended for swearing at the admin and mods.. :lol: they appear to have a lot of tolerance.

Carry on..

You are right Dan. I should have my wishes ignored because... erm why? I made ONE request when I returned. And it has been messed with. Now it's either spite or sheer bloody something somethingness, because, as I say, this elephant could rinse through many posters who have not had the same thing done to them...

Now bend over. :D

And yeah, the mods deserve an award for putting up with me. :roll:
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking

ORIGINAL POSTER
93 Recommends(s)
343 Recognized(s)

Postby dan2006 » 10 Jul 2012, 20:05

well hopefully the admin will sort it out for you..

IMHO who cares about the online past.. I know I've started some crazy crap on here before and no one cares now.
Forumosan avatar
dan2006

60 Recommends(s)
79 Recognized(s)

Postby Nuit » 10 Jul 2012, 20:20

Look on the bright side, your post count just shot WAY up.

it does seem a rather unnecessary waste of mod resources. No wonder they are so busy.
I'm sure it will be a lot harder to reverse this change, than it was to implement it.
It's raining again here. I'm rising up like a beautiful bubble to the surface.

A wicked wind whips up the hill, a handful of hopeful words.
I was what you would call seriously strung out.
Forumosan avatar
Nuit
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)

74 Recommends(s)
101 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 10 Jul 2012, 20:29

dan2006 wrote:well hopefully the admin will sort it out for you..

IMHO who cares about the online past.. I know I've started some crazy crap on here before and no one cares now.

You see, Daniel, I can remember stuff about you. Like when you went to Jiayi and had a chat with a cop about the FAP. Or that girl you came here to see and she had a 'business trip.'

Now, you have chosen to have all that stuff attached to you. I have asked for it to NOT BE ATTACHED TO ME unless I want to point it out myself. I am sure as a human that you can understand that the things you care about are not always the things I care about and vice versa.You may not care about your online past. I may not care about mine either. But the simple fact is that I asked for the right to be able to care and it has been taken away from me by somebody. THAT is all you need to understand. A promise made to me was broken. Maybe you care about things like that.

Nuit: nope, my post count is for superking alone. They haven't even sorted THAT out right. :D It's either someone being a busibody or someone trying to make me upset.

superking

ORIGINAL POSTER
93 Recommends(s)
343 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 10 Jul 2012, 20:33

Common or garden moderators don't have the power to do that.

Maybe it's a glitch or something. superking asked admin if he could come back not as a smurf but as his gentler new persona. It was happily agreed to as long as he didn't use his prior accounts anymore.

He was clear about it right in the beginning in a public post about who he was in the past.

I really dunno. :ponder:
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1029 Recommends(s)
388 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 10 Jul 2012, 20:41

jimipresley wrote:Common or garden moderators don't have the power to do that.

Maybe it's a glitch or something. superking asked admin if he could come back not as a smurf but as his gentler new persona. It was happily agreed to as long as he didn't use his prior accounts anymore.

He was clear about it right in the beginning in a public post about who he was in the past.

I really dunno. :ponder:

Thank you for understanding. It might have happened recently when I got my settings sorted, but that would make no sense. It seems like a deliberate act of piling things together, because some of my earlier personae are not on there. Someone has read a post I wrote and decided, 'I'll just pop all those together for no real reason.' Whoever did it won't own up, and I am acting angry when really I am just exasperated, but still... you mods can't moan you are busy when you are pulling stunts like this. :D

I've had a PM from a most respected mod, Mr Tempo of Gain, and I trust he will deal with it for me. I fully appreciate his response.

superking

ORIGINAL POSTER
93 Recommends(s)
343 Recognized(s)

Postby zender » 10 Jul 2012, 23:07

Remind me not to complain about my edit button. :neutral:

This post was recommended by superking (10 Jul 2012, 23:09)
Rating: 4%
zender

85 Recommends(s)
118 Recognized(s)

Postby Charlie Jack » 11 Jul 2012, 03:43

We can get a new persona here? Hey now.
Charlie Jack
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)

1193 Recommends(s)
210 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to Feedback