Teaching with Shane School of English in Zhanghua

Moderator: Tempo Gain

Re: Teaching with Shane School of English in Zhanghua

Postby trubadour » 06 May 2012, 21:59

Puppet wrote:When you get here, let me know. Will still grab a burger with you and let you know all the places to hang out.

Matt

ewww creepy! :discodance:
trubadour
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

114 Recommends(s)
16 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 07 May 2012, 13:59

The LawBA wrote:
superking wrote:You can write stuff down during training. Your teachers are Western. The point is, don't go out and get shit faced straight away. You are entering a web of spiders, YO! Pick your spider

Thanks for the advice man, appreciate it. :) Not long now...

Enjoy yourself. It's all one big adventure. I went to Japan for my first Asian adventure and I loved it. New people, new foods, new experiences, finding out about yourself on a whole new level. The teaching is sort of a secondary part of your life really. The same is true in Taiwan. Get stuck in and make yourself an adventure. :D
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

102 Recommends(s)
347 Recognized(s)

Postby The LawBA » 08 May 2012, 00:19

superking wrote:
The LawBA wrote:
superking wrote:You can write stuff down during training. Your teachers are Western. The point is, don't go out and get shit faced straight away. You are entering a web of spiders, YO! Pick your spider

Thanks for the advice man, appreciate it. :) Not long now...

Enjoy yourself. It's all one big adventure. I went to Japan for my first Asian adventure and I loved it. New people, new foods, new experiences, finding out about yourself on a whole new level. The teaching is sort of a secondary part of your life really. The same is true in Taiwan. Get stuck in and make yourself an adventure. :D

Thanks man. Will let you know how I get on. :)
The LawBA
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Teaching English in Taiwan