Tetjobs.com Recruiter

Moderator: Tempo Gain

Re: Tetjobs.com Recruiter

Postby timmyjames » 20 Jun 2012, 11:37

steelersman wrote:
bigduke6 wrote:I have a JFRV through marriage. This gives me open work rights. It is only because I have this visa, that I teach morning kindy.

I am still teaching illegally.

If I am caught I will not get deported. The general consensus is that at worst I will get a gentle wrist slap.

The same applies to my co worker with an APRC.

However, the other three kindy teachers with ARCs sponsored by the school will get deported if caught. They are the cannon fodder.

However, the school I work for has a number of branches, and they give nice red envelopes to their friend in the MOE. and get advance warning of an inspection. Not all schools have this corrupt....I mean special relationship.

Yes, but working for HESS's kindergarten is more than safe. There is no way that the CLA is busting HESS and their illegal kindergarten teachers.

I worked there A LONG time ago, but I remember a story our NAM (area manager) told us about, and I paraphrase, "HESS being so nice that they paid the airfare of a kindy teacher that got deported."

So, while it doesn't happen often, I guess even a HESS kindy teacher has to be careful.
timmyjames
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby bigduke6 » 20 Jun 2012, 12:07

My god. I hope Hess has been elevated to sainthood by the Pope for such a selfless gesture.

I suppose every now and again they need to throw a lamb to the wolves to ensure balance in the force.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody
fucks with the Jesus.

Mr.Lahey: The shitabyss!
Randy: Mr. Lahey, not another night of the shitabyss, please?!
Mr.Lahey: Ah, fuck it.

If you talk to god, you're religious. If god talks to you, you're psychotic.
Gregory House

I got me a dog and named her Mybitchniggaeater.
2Pac
Forumosan avatar
bigduke6
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

72 Recommends(s)
132 Recognized(s)

Postby timmyjames » 20 Jun 2012, 13:13

bigduke6 wrote:My god. I hope Hess has been elevated to sainthood by the Pope for such a selfless gesture.

I suppose every now and again they need to throw a lamb to the wolves to ensure balance in the force.

Yeah, I know. He was acting as if they did the teacher this giant favor.

Yeah, paying for the guys trips home because you had him teaching kindy (which back then was pushed hard onto new teachers, not sure about now), flipping his life upside down (did he have good friends at this point, a g/f, etc.), and losing him his income...not to mention potential future issues with immigration officers if he travels elsewhere.

But hey, they paid for the ticket.

*To be fair, if I remember the finer points, HESS must have told us 100 times to never admit to teaching kindy, and I think this guy did admit to it, not that it makes things all fine an dandy.
timmyjames

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby Ducked » 28 Jun 2012, 23:40

Tet? Sounds offensive.
We reach for the sky. Neither does civilisation.

(Incidentally, if the search button is your friend, you must have some bloody useless, dysfunctional friends)
Forumosan avatar
Ducked
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)

9 Recommends(s)
48 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Teaching English in Taiwan