Roberts American School - Kaohsiung (中美美語學苑)

Moderator: Tempo Gain

Roberts American School - Kaohsiung (中美美語學苑)

Postby Milkybar_Kid » 13 Jun 2012, 07:35

Hi,

I am currently looking for new positions and I have seen this school repeatedly advertise over the last few months. Does anyone have any info about this school.

From their website it appears to be foreign owned and managed.

Anyone?

Thanks
Milkybar_Kid
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)

ORIGINAL POSTER
57 Recommends(s)
7 Recognized(s)

Re: Roberts American School - Kaohsiung

Postby Abacus » 13 Jun 2012, 10:02

I've talked with two teachers that have worked there and both were pretty happy (it seemed). One good thing is that they seem to be able to get a lot of hours (20-28) for their teachers. They just opened their 2nd branch (great location) in the last year or so and this might be why they are advertising so much. Neither branch is within walking distance of the Kaohsiung arena MRT (R14) but both are a short scooter ride away.

If I was looking for a job I would apply there. It would probably be near the top of my list but I'm happily employed with all the hours I want.
Abacus
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

142 Recommends(s)
141 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Teaching English in Taiwan