What do you guys know about Jump Start in Tainan?

Moderator: Tempo Gain

What do you guys know about Jump Start in Tainan?

Postby Ihoop » 20 Jun 2012, 22:17

Hey all,

I am tempted to take this job I have just been offered by Jump Start of Tainan. They seem like really good people, and the hours are better for me (daytime). Looks like around 4.5 of teaching a day(spaced out), M-F. Salary is 56 a month

If anyone has any experience with this school I would love to gain some insight! I am pretty excited about this potential job

Take care

-I
Ihoop
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: What do you guys now about Jump Start in Tainan?

Postby Alesistrata » 20 Jun 2012, 22:51

I work for headstart at one of the Taipei branches and I actually really enjoy it. I've never had any real problems with the school at all - though I have to say that I've never worked anywhere else either. They seem pretty put together and are really nice. Maybe its different since I'm at a different branch/Headstart instead of Jumpstart - however I'd recommend them.
Alesistrata
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

2 Recognized(s)

Re: What do you guys know about Jump Start in Tainan?

Postby John Yu » 21 Jun 2012, 10:22

I worked for Jump Start in Taipei too and hated it. But that's probably because I dislike BXB teaching to begin with and was stuck with a particularly troublesome group of kids.
"They only like me for my looks and personality"
郎才郎貌
Forumosan avatar
John Yu
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

39 Recommends(s)
19 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Teaching English in Taiwan