why don`t Chinese citizens have human-rights ?

Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Re: why don`t Chinese citizens have human-rights ?

Postby hansioux » 31 Jul 2012, 16:09

kevinsang01212 wrote:The human rights issue in China is usually a propaganda used in the West
If you are enough of a threat to the local establishment controlled by the control group then u will be taken out, period. Doesn't matter if there is any human rights law or not.

yeah, sure. but being a threat to the local establishment by carrying bombs on commercial flights, and being a threat to the local establishment by saying local establishment needs to change and improve, are pretty different things.

your blanket statement doesn't address "human rights" at all. your logic is similar to someone saying "hey, I saw you ran a red light, so what right do you have to lecture me about driving drunk?" Just because the US of A isn't being the beacon of human rights doesn't mean human rights is invalid or moot. It just means the human society has a long way to go to ensure basic rights for everyone.

Human rights doesn't even need to be political. Things like these are a violations of human rights:

Don't confuse me with your reasonableness.
Forumosan avatar
hansioux
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

351 Recommends(s)
404 Recognized(s)

Postby Jack Burton » 31 Jul 2012, 16:16

tomthorne wrote:I must admit that I'm pretty ignorant about Chinese history and philosophy, so when I think of human rights I tend to think of John Locke, Voltaire, Rouseau, John Stewart Mill, Thomas Paine, Wilberforce etc. Who are the equivalent names in the Chinese tradition of human rights?

There was Mozi, but the Chinese forgot him. Basically, the whole of Chinese history has been, The Emperor: 'You don't need human rights, I'm your benevolent father, why wouldn't a good father treat his children well? Why would his children ask for human rights, I'm your benevolent father, there's no need to ask - that just makes no sense"
Jack Burton: I don't get this at all. I thought Lo Pan...
Lo Pan: Shut up, Mr. Burton! You are not brought upon this world to get it!
Forumosan avatar
Jack Burton
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

4 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

Postby Belgian Pie » 31 Jul 2012, 16:18

The Chinese are supposed to be one (organism) ... except for the leaders ... they live in a different world.
Belgian Pie
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1 Recommends(s)
60 Recognized(s)

Postby kevinsang01212 » 31 Jul 2012, 16:21

hansioux wrote:
kevinsang01212 wrote:The human rights issue in China is usually a propaganda used in the West
If you are enough of a threat to the local establishment controlled by the control group then u will be taken out, period. Doesn't matter if there is any human rights law or not.

yeah, sure. but being a threat to the local establishment by carrying bombs on commercial flights, and being a threat to the local establishment by saying local establishment needs to change and improve, are pretty different things.

Sure... but how does that relate to my link?
Gaming, Application Development, Android, Iphone. 3D Visualization

http://www.uncagedgaming.com
email: kevin@uncagedgaming.com

We are International developer with International quality and we only take International quality clients.
Forumosan avatar
kevinsang01212
I'll be at 99 Ranch Market (wǒ jiāng huì zài dà huá chāo shì)

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby Mucha Man » 31 Jul 2012, 16:30

kevinsang01212 wrote:
hansioux wrote:

How does your link relate to anything except the most spurious argument that any slip on the scale makes a western democracy the equivalent of an Asian authoritarian regime?
“Everywhere else in the world is also really old” said Prof. Liu, a renowned historian at Beijing University. “We always learn that China has 5000 years of cultural heritage, and that therefore we are very special. It appears that other places also have some of this heritage stuff. And are also old. Like, really old.”

http://hikingintaiwan.blogspot.com/
Forumosan avatar
Mucha Man
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

636 Recognized(s)

Postby hansioux » 31 Jul 2012, 16:56

Muzha Man wrote:
kevinsang01212 wrote:

How does your link relate to anything except the most spurious argument that any slip on the scale makes a western democracy the equivalent of an Asian authoritarian regime?

what he said...
Forumosan avatar
hansioux

351 Recommends(s)
404 Recognized(s)

Postby kevinsang01212 » 31 Jul 2012, 23:50

hansioux wrote:yeah, sure. but being a threat to the local establishment by carrying bombs on commercial flights, and being a threat to the local establishment by saying local establishment needs to change and improve, are pretty different things.

I couldn't agree more with u on that one.
How does that piece of crap law makes any distinction of the two??? any where does it say that?
NO WHERE, nada, no where in this universe

Who applies under that law???
"being a threat to the local establishment by carrying bombs on commercial flights" YES
"being a threat to the local establishment by saying local establishment needs to change and improve" YES
Some one's head is too big and Obama doesn't like it??? YES
jerking off 3 times a day and Obama says twice is too much and it will be a threat to national security??? YES

The fact this can be passed as a law makes it no difference than an authoritarian regime
Western democracy??? haven't u watched "Hacking democracy"???
It is slavery 2.0 over there and China is upgrading its software. It is not about who has the most votes. It is about who have the most financial backing so u could get the most votes.
Want to get a law passed in congress??? you have the most money then u could get it passed. Not a problem. LOL.
And who has the most money??? Hope you don't need me to answer that one

Not trying to nullify the ideal of every one should be equal and freedom from the West.
Just stating the facts

We are International developer with International quality and we only take International quality clients.
Forumosan avatar
kevinsang01212

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby kevinsang01212 » 01 Aug 2012, 00:07

And please, those pics shows more about abusive individuals and trainers who don't know better than about human rights.

Where will you find propaganda against US??? China
Where will you find propaganda against China??? West
They are just two gansters

Forumosan avatar
kevinsang01212

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby hansioux » 01 Aug 2012, 00:40

kevinsang01212 wrote:And please, those pics shows more about abusive individuals and trainers who doesn't know better than human rights.

nope, China's sports program is a state run machine. If you have read about China officials' response to the outcry after these photos surfaces, you'd see the state sponsors this kind of treatment of athlete kids or otherwise, because the government thinks they paid, so they should get results.
Forumosan avatar
hansioux

351 Recommends(s)
404 Recognized(s)

Postby kevinsang01212 » 01 Aug 2012, 00:58

hansioux wrote:
kevinsang01212 wrote:And please, those pics shows more about abusive individuals and trainers who doesn't know better than human rights.

nope, China's sports program is a state run machine. If you have read about China officials' response to the outcry after these photos surfaces, you'd see the state sponsors this kind of treatment of athlete kids or otherwise, because the government thinks they paid, so they should get results.

You could say the same about the stupid response from the politicians in the West about their stupid laws.
They say stuff like that because they can. same with the politicians in the West.
The China officials does what they do in the open. It is more like:
"I am not afraid to be the bad guy here. U hypocrites in the West, go F yourself !!!!". LOL
The politicians in the West. They do it with deceit. :notworthy:

Hope TW is that tough to say that kind of statement to West.... oh I forgot we aren't that good enough as a gangster.

Forumosan avatar
kevinsang01212

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

x

Return to Human Rights