Decline and Fall of Anglo American rights

Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Postby Namahottie » 11 Nov 2006, 18:54

TainanCowboy wrote:Ask a Mexican who the term "Anglo" refers to.
In the USA its a common term for referring to a 'white' person.

Or A Black Woman :lol:
@michellemalkin Just so we're perfectly fucking clear here: You're a crazy fucking shitwad. Enjoy your night. Read more at @MayorEmanuel
Namahottie
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)

2 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby TainanCowboy » 11 Nov 2006, 19:56

Namahottie wrote:

Naaah.. that term, in your case, would be..."Chica grande'!"
"Pardon him, Theodotus; he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature" --- "Caesar and Cleopatra"...G.B. Shaw
-----
Kid Rock - Born Free
-----
"The big sisters are usually hot, but the dads smell of alcohol and tobacco....and have dirty feet with dead toe nails in blue slippers. "...Bob_Honest on "The Culture"
------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
------
Isaiah 40:31
Forumosan avatar
TainanCowboy
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

103 Recommends(s)
49 Recognized(s)

Postby Namahottie » 11 Nov 2006, 20:32

TainanCowboy wrote:
Namahottie wrote:

Or "Yea Mamiiiii" :lol:
@michellemalkin Just so we're perfectly fucking clear here: You're a crazy fucking shitwad. Enjoy your night. Read more at @MayorEmanuel
Namahottie

2 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby TainanCowboy » 11 Nov 2006, 20:37

Namahottie wrote:
TainanCowboy wrote:
Namahottie wrote:

Or "Yea Mamiiiii" :lol:

Aiiiii Yoooo!!!!!
"Pardon him, Theodotus; he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature" --- "Caesar and Cleopatra"...G.B. Shaw
-----
Kid Rock - Born Free
-----
"The big sisters are usually hot, but the dads smell of alcohol and tobacco....and have dirty feet with dead toe nails in blue slippers. "...Bob_Honest on "The Culture"
------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
------
Isaiah 40:31
Forumosan avatar
TainanCowboy
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

103 Recommends(s)
49 Recognized(s)

Nama hottie is right and wrong on this

Postby fenlander » 12 Nov 2006, 00:17

You didn't get egg on your face namahottie, just depends where you come from or who you ask as to what is meant by Anglo.
I should know I am from East Anglia in England.
ie I am an angle though my mother thinks I am an angel. :)
However Brian is using the term to refer to anyone or anything that comes from England. As it is most commonly used.

Link below to anyone who ahs an interest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxons
"History is a people's memory, and without a memory, man is demoted to the lower animals."
fenlander
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)

25 Recommends(s)
22 Recognized(s)

Re: Nama hottie is right and wrong on this

Postby Namahottie » 12 Nov 2006, 13:59

fenlander wrote:You didn't get egg on your face namahottie, just depends where you come from or who you ask as to what is meant by Anglo.

Oh aren't you sweet. I guess you haven't meet me yet. :wink:
Namahottie

2 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby Screaming Jesus » 23 Nov 2006, 15:46

Mexicans call whitey Anglo, even if that whitey really Irish or Russian.

Whitey call Mexicans Mexicans, even if they really Guatamalan or something which is technically different. (Some of them try to tell us that Spanish is different from Mexican, but then why is it called Spanish?) Unless the Mexicans is really black, in which case they is called black.

These are all healthy stages in the process of mutual understanding. First comes conflict, then a negotiation of identities and social roles, followed by better-informed conflicts based on our new understanding of one another.
Screaming Jesus
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)

2 Recognized(s)

Postby Chris » 23 Nov 2006, 16:26

Namahottie wrote:Okay, I can take egg on my face :lol: yet, Anglo still refers to white, at least IMO coming from America. If I'm wrong I know some sauve forumosan will correct me :roll: :lol:

When I saw the title, I thought as you did. But when I read the article, I saw he was talking about England and America.
Forumosan avatar
Chris
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

82 Recommends(s)
173 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Human Rights