Sexual harassment law - can somebody translate this please?

Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Sexual harassment law - can somebody translate this please?

Postby sleepybaby » 15 Apr 2009, 12:41

I don't know if this is the right section to write this, if not please move it to the right section thanks.

I need an English translation of this Law sexual harassment
http://law.moj.gov.tw/Scripts/Query4B.a ... C=2&LCNO=1

can someone give me the exact link of the English translation if there is one

thank you
sleepybaby
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
 
Posts: 8
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 07 Jan 2009, 18:06
Location: Taipei County, Sin Chuang

6000

Re: Sexual harassment law - can somebody translate this please?

Postby the bear » 15 Apr 2009, 15:35

sleepybaby wrote:I don't know if this is the right section to write this, if not please move it to the right section thanks.

I need an English translation of this Law sexual harassment
http://law.moj.gov.tw/Scripts/Query4B.a ... C=2&LCNO=1

can someone give me the exact link of the English translation if there is one

thank you


that link is to an amendment only; this http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/Fnews/FnewsCo ... harassment is the real legislation no?
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Forumosan avatar
the bear
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
 
Posts: 3727
Joined: 14 Jul 2003, 14:45
Location: Taipei City
26 Recommends(s)
93 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Sexual harassment law - can somebody translate this please?

Postby Hartzell » 15 Apr 2009, 20:57

sexual harassment


You can do a search of the English language online data (Ministry of Justice Law database) here --
http://law.moj.gov.tw/eng/Fnews/Fnquery.asp
Richard W. Hartzell
contact me by email at rwh.midway@gmail.com
Neihu District, Taipei (114)
Forumosan avatar
Hartzell
Mando-pop Singer (Guóyǔ liúxíng gēshǒu)
Mando-pop Singer (Guóyǔ liúxíng gēshǒu)
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: 31 Oct 2000, 17:01
Location: Nei Hu District, Taipei, Taiwan
19 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Sexual harassment law - can somebody translate this please?

Postby sleepybaby » 17 Apr 2009, 07:38

Hartzell wrote:sexual harassment


You can do a search of the English language online data (Ministry of Justice Law database) here --
http://law.moj.gov.tw/eng/Fnews/Fnquery.asp


thank you

the bear wrote:
sleepybaby wrote:I don't know if this is the right section to write this, if not please move it to the right section thanks.

I need an English translation of this Law sexual harassment
http://law.moj.gov.tw/Scripts/Query4B.a ... C=2&LCNO=1

can someone give me the exact link of the English translation if there is one

thank you


that link is to an amendment only; this http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/Fnews/FnewsCo ... harassment is the real legislation no?


thank you
sleepybaby
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
 
Posts: 8
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 07 Jan 2009, 18:06
Location: Taipei County, Sin Chuang

6000





Return to Human Rights



Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 1 visitor

The lavatory door is not rocket science. Just push.
From "13 Things Your Flight Attendant Won't Tell You"