ATT4Fun Restaurants, bars, and Clubs

Moderators: elektronisk, citizen k

ATT4Fun Restaurants, bars, and Clubs

Postby tango42 » 13 Dec 2011, 16:47

Anyone been in the remodeled building in Xinyi area and have any recommendations?
“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
tango42
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER
6 Recommends(s)
41 Recognized(s)

Re: ATT4Fun Restaurants, bars, and Clubs

Postby tango42 » 01 Mar 2012, 02:36

This place has a "Diner" that is open to 3am or later. Great!

Heard that Myst is a good club and it looks good from the daytime tour.

The Hong Kong noodle place on 4th floor is not bad.

Thinking the bar on the roof won't last as nothing can last that is outside in the hot humid rainy weather. Heard that some Singaporeans invested in the rooftop shop, which works in Singapore, but won't work here.
“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
tango42

ORIGINAL POSTER
6 Recommends(s)
41 Recognized(s)

Re: ATT4Fun Restaurants, bars, and Clubs

Postby elektronisk » 04 Mar 2012, 16:44

tango42 wrote:This place has a "Diner" that is open to 3am or later. Great!

Actually this branch has probably the best service of the three. Thumbs up.

For other places, Korean on the 5th? floor is so so. I wouldn't make a special recommendation for it.

tango42 wrote:Thinking the bar on the roof won't last as nothing can last that is outside in the hot humid rainy weather. Heard that some Singaporeans invested in the rooftop shop, which works in Singapore, but won't work here.

Last time I went the minimum was crazy and the outside was covered with a plastic tarp. If they really change it to a roof-garden space I might return, but I wouldn't in that previous condition. W next door already has that plus a swimming pool.
"We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy." - Her

There is a truth and it's on our side,
Dawn is coming , open your eyes - José González

Make love your goal, not your gaol.
A wise man can learn more from himself than he could learn from anyone else, if only he seeks and listens.
Afar isn't as bad as it sounds, it is the longevity of it that hurts.
Smile and make others feel happy today.
Opinion is underrated since it is too difficult for most and not understood by the rest.
Forumosan avatar
elektronisk
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

63 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Taipei / Xinbei Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs