Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Favourite Restaurant in Taiwan (part 2)

Moderators: elektronisk, citizen k

Favourite Restaurant in Taiwan (part 2)

Postby gymbunny » 18 Mar 2012, 09:55

Continuation of this older thread.

Chinese: 小沈記 on Mengshen E and Dunhua,小北平 on Yanshou St.
Dim Sum: 糖朝 on Zhongxiao
Western: Kooks in Danshui
Pizza: Chicago's (hands down)
Hot wings: Hooter's and the Diner
Breakfast/Brunch: My own gaddamn kitchen :wink:
:lick:
Forumosan avatar
gymbunny
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Favourite Restaurant in Taiwan (part 2)

Postby karen00217 » 06 Mar 2014, 11:06

Chinese:Ding Tai Feng
http://www.dintaifung.com.tw/
Western: J.W. Teres restaurant & Bar
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant ... aipei.html
karen00217
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Re: Favourite Restaurant in Taiwan (part 2)

Postby teddycahill » 21 Jun 2014, 11:42

hi mates,

My taiwanese gf and I have been riding around Taipei and came across this awesome place offering swiss panini and coffee. Its at 台北市士林區中山北路六段37-1號 Kinfolk cheese & coffee, closeby to Tianmu Sogo and somewhere near Zhishan station. It helps that they speak english, and it certainly captivated me when their boss, offered to share with me about Taiwan and their culture a little (kinda like an exchange). If you guys are keen for a cycling ride with my gf and I, see you there at Kinfolk 1030h for brekkie first on Sundays. We live just around the corner.
Section 6, Zhongshan North Road, Shilin District, Taipéi, Taiwan 台北市士林區中山北路六段37-1號

-Teddy Cahill & Zin
Melbourne Australia
teddycahill

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Taipei / Xinbei Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs