Chicken Fried Steaks?

Moderators: citizen k, elektronisk

Re: Chicken Fried Steaks?

Postby Wacow » 25 May 2012, 14:38

Agreed, Diner's is horrible. Very gristly. Chili's is decent, had it just two weeks ago. As for beef origin, you'll only find Australian or New Zealand beef for the time being, until the Taiwan government settles the Ractopamine allowance issue regarding US beef imports.
Wacow
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby michaelcrace » 03 Aug 2012, 10:14

The Ole Street Bistro in Sanchong has CFS like you get in US. The place is owned by an American and his Taiwanese wife. Beef beaten thin, real mashed potato's, and real white cram gravy. 3 minutes walk from Taipei Bridge MRT station in Tien Ti Building shown on MRT map.
michaelcrace
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

5 Recognized(s)

Postby elektronisk » 03 Aug 2012, 22:29

michaelcrace wrote:The Ole Street Bistro in Sanchong has CFS like you get in US. The place is owned by an American and his Taiwanese wife. Beef beaten thin, real mashed potato's, and real white cram gravy. 3 minutes walk from Taipei Bridge MRT station in Tien Ti Building shown on MRT map.

Address, directions, map link, or telephone, please. Sorry but my decoder ring is currently in the shop.
"We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy." - Her

There is a truth and it's on our side,
Dawn is coming , open your eyes - José González

Make love your goal, not your gaol.
A wise man can learn more from himself than he could learn from anyone else, if only he seeks and listens.
Afar isn't as bad as it sounds, it is the longevity of it that hurts.
Smile and make others feel happy today.
Opinion is underrated since it is too difficult for most and not understood by the rest.
Forumosan avatar
elektronisk
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

57 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

Postby Wacow » 10 Aug 2012, 11:30

elektronisk wrote:
michaelcrace wrote:The Ole Street Bistro in Sanchong has CFS like you get in US. The place is owned by an American and his Taiwanese wife. Beef beaten thin, real mashed potato's, and real white cram gravy. 3 minutes walk from Taipei Bridge MRT station in Tien Ti Building shown on MRT map.

Address, directions, map link, or telephone, please. Sorry but my decoder ring is currently in the shop.

Agreed. Since I'd love to check this place out but do not see any Tien Ti Building on the map. Or do you mean the Tiantai Plaza?

http://web.trtc.com.tw/img/ALL/Route2200/127.jpg
Wacow

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Taipei / Xinbei Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs