Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Carnegie's - Food & Service

Moderators: elektronisk, citizen k

Postby Balazs » 18 Nov 2005, 22:13

Hi Bob,

Long time no see, just wanna mention that I took my mom and brother to Carnegie's for brunch a few weeks ago when they were in Taipei and they both loved it.

I guess I'll check out tomorrow if it's still as good as it used to be :)
Balazs
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

1 Recognized(s)

Postby TpeBob » 19 Nov 2005, 10:19

Balazs wrote:Hi Bob,

Long time no see, just wanna mention that I took my mom and brother to Carnegie's for brunch a few weeks ago when they were in Taipei and they both loved it.

I guess I'll check out tomorrow if it's still as good as it used to be :)

It has been a couple of weeks at least. Anyway, I am happy that your mother and brother enjoyed the place on their visit. If I am not around during the day (have to work the door this weekend) then you can rest assured that Olivia will look after you (today) and Rebecca (tomorrow).

Cheers,

Bob
Carnegie's Taipei
100 Anhe Rd. Sec. 2
Taipei
Tel: (02) 2325-4433
email: carntpei@ms64.hinet.net
Forumosan avatar
TpeBob

Postby jdsmith » 02 Dec 2005, 13:15

Hi Bob, would it be possible to reserve a table or two on the terrace Sunday at 10:30AM?

:)

jdstarving
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby Ironman » 02 Dec 2005, 13:24

jdsmith wrote:Hi Bob, would it be possible to reserve a table or two on the terrace Sunday at 10:30AM?

jdstarving

10:30am pint of Guinness :eek:
Forumosan avatar
Ironman
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

Postby jdsmith » 02 Dec 2005, 13:26

Ironman wrote:
jdsmith wrote:Hi Bob, would it be possible to reserve a table or two on the terrace Sunday at 10:30AM?

jdstarving

10:30am pint of Guinness :eek:

have you been talking to sandman???
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby TpeBob » 02 Dec 2005, 16:14

jdstarving

jd,

Is that a "table OR two" or a "table FOR two"? If the former, let us know how many people and we'll work it out. If the latter, then erm...well, it's self-explanatory, really and so I don't have to write too much about it as that would be a waste of time and at the end of the day rather pontless as 'table for two' is a pretty easy concept to grasp well at least for me anyway and indeed also for the other managers and staff who are all pretty intelligent and diligent beings for who 'table for two' is not an unknown or indeed rare request and as such they are familiar with it and

:snore:

So, in short, the answer is yes. You may also call us on the number below to make reservations on the off-chance that I may not be browsing or logged on.

Cheers,

Bob
Carnegie's Taipei
100 Anhe Rd. Sec. 2
Taipei
Forumosan avatar
TpeBob

Postby Big Fluffy Matthew » 02 Dec 2005, 16:16

While you're here Bob, can I have some more chips ?
Er.... thingy.
Forumosan avatar
Big Fluffy Matthew
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)

2 Recognized(s)

Postby TpeBob » 02 Dec 2005, 16:17

Big Fluffy Matthew wrote:While you're here Bob, can I have some more chips ?

Sure. Money up front though. :twisted:
Carnegie's Taipei
100 Anhe Rd. Sec. 2
Taipei
Forumosan avatar
TpeBob

Postby jdsmith » 02 Dec 2005, 16:26

TpeBob wrote:

jdstarving

jd,

Is that a "table OR two" or a "table FOR two". If the former, let us know how many people and we'll work it out. If the latter, then erm...well, it's self-explanatory, really and so I don't have to write too much about it as that would be a waste of time and at the end of the day rather pontless as 'table for two' is a pretty easy concept to grasp well at least for me anyway and indeed also for the other managers and staff who are all pretty intelligent and diligent beings for who 'table for two' is not an unknown or indeed rare request and as such they are familiar with it and

So, in short, the answer is yes. You may also call us on the number below to make reservations on the off-chance that I may not be browsing or logged on.

Cheers,

Bob

I would say on the safe side, two tables would be better.

Thanks
jds
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby TpeBob » 02 Dec 2005, 16:33

jdsmith wrote:
TpeBob wrote:

jdstarving

jd,

Is that a "table OR two" or a "table FOR two". If the former, let us know how many people and we'll work it out. If the latter, then erm...well, it's self-explanatory, really and so I don't have to write too much about it as that would be a waste of time and at the end of the day rather pontless as 'table for two' is a pretty easy concept to grasp well at least for me anyway and indeed also for the other managers and staff who are all pretty intelligent and diligent beings for who 'table for two' is not an unknown or indeed rare request and as such they are familiar with it and

Cheers,

Bob

I would say on the safe side, two tables would be better.

Thanks
jds

Usually we take reservations for 'number of people' so if you could give us an approximate idea of the number of people, then we can allocate the furniture accordingly because oddly enough, there is also the issue of chairs...space, settings etc.

Help me out here a bit...Ta.

:roll:

Bob
Carnegie's Taipei
100 Anhe Rd. Sec. 2
Taipei
Forumosan avatar
TpeBob

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Taipei / Xinbei Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs