cheap food in Tianmu

Moderators: citizen k, elektronisk

Re: cheap food in Tianmu

Postby sulavaca » 24 Dec 2011, 00:09

My favorite cheap food is just off Tianmu West Rd., in the alley immediately next to Mc Donald's. There is a small Indian food restaurant, with very limited seating available, that mostly caters for take-away. A good lamb, curry wrap with veggie is around 55NT, and a couple of those is enough to fill a grown man. Tasty, cheap and convenient! What more could a man ask for? All of their food is cheap, yet tasty! If you go there then say Hi to Romeo, the chef and part owner. He's still looking for his Juliet he tells me. :wink:
Visit actaiwan.org for Car Rentals, servicing, repairs, Used Car Purchasing, Inspections, Articles and Useful Information on Taiwan Motoring.
Check out A.C. on Facebook
Forumosan avatar
sulavaca
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)

4 Recommends(s)
57 Recognized(s)

Re: cheap food in Tianmu

Postby Taiwan Luthiers » 24 Dec 2011, 00:14

Never mind, I found some biandian place around the Tianmu baseball stadium where I can eat cheaply...
Cat-gut strings are made from kitten guts, stretched out to near breaking point and then hardened with grue saliva. As a result these give a feeling of Pain and anguish whenever played, and often end up playing themselves backwards as part of satanic rituals.

Typhoon Guitars
http://www.typhoonguitars.com
Taiwan Luthiers
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recommends(s)
82 Recognized(s)

Previous

Return to Taipei / Xinbei Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs