Hey Forumosans! The Mayan Grill is happy to announce our new menu for Spring & Summer! A few highlights:
- Lower prices across the board. Having been open a year, we were able to negotiate with our suppliers, so there is zero sacrifice in quality or taste. Just about everything other than the big burritos, enchiladas, gourmet items, and items meant to be shared by 2-4 persons is now under nt300.
- Mexican Tapas. Empanadas, Hot (really hot) Wings, and other tasty bites make for a fun way to sample the various tastes of Mexico.
- More vegetarian items. If you haven't tried our Calabacitas Flautas or Fragrant Corn on the Cob (made with an amazing herbed butter), you must! Plus, you can substitute our herbed black beans for meat in any of our traditional mains from enchiladas to burritos.
- New Gourmet Tacos - Tri-color Chorizo tacos (red, white & green of course!) and spicy Volcano Shrimp Tacos are to die for.
- Organic Black Angus Ribeye. We've switched our 12oz ribeye to an organic supplier. Same great US beef flavor, but controversy free!
- Virgin Cocktails. Miss Shirley Temple or Arnold Palmer? No, not the celebrities, the drinks! We've got 'em! Our pink lemonade is great too even though its not named after anyone famous.
And of course, we still serve the only real, handmade guacamole in Taiwan from imported California avocados, specially-imported beers from Mexico (Bohemia, Modelo, Sol, etc), rare and premium tequilas, and the best Margaritas anywhere.http://www.mayangrill.com
/ 02-2511-6292 / http://www.facebook.com/mayangrill