Chinese lessons Hsinchu

Language Exchange ads posted in the Learning Chinese forum will be removed

Moderator: ironlady

Chinese lessons Hsinchu

Postby GiantDave » 10 Feb 2012, 21:46

Hello,

I am living in Xinfeng and would like information on learning Chinese in Hsinchu. One of the universities for morning classes would be my preferred option.

Thanks for your help in advance.
GiantDave
Mastered ordering "beer" in Chinese (jīngtōng le yòng Guóyǔ shuō "píjiǔ")

ORIGINAL POSTER
5 Recognized(s)

Re: Chinese lessons Hsinchu

Postby vmiguy » 11 Feb 2012, 20:07

The Hsinchu Foreigner Assistance Center offers free classes for foreigners. It's my impression that it's a tutoring set-up, with college interns doing the tutoring. I singed up, but I haven't started yet. It sounds promising, but like I said, I haven't started yet. I talked to them on the phone and they spoke English, and then sent me an email with more info.

Here's the contact info from the email:
(1) Address:Hsinchu Foreigner Assistance Center (No.107, ZhongYang Road, Hsinchu City 300, Taiwan)
(2) Tel.:03-5229525 or 03-5216121 #564、565
(3) e-mail:06131@ems.hccg.gov.tw
(4) Website:http://en.hccg.gov.tw
vmiguy
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Re: Chinese lessons Hsinchu

Postby GiantDave » 11 Feb 2012, 22:34

Thanks I really want to learn Chinese I will look into this.
GiantDave

ORIGINAL POSTER
5 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Learning Chinese