Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Native speaker willing to check Chinese writing/translation for free

Language Exchange ads posted in the Learning Chinese forum will be removed

Moderator: ironlady

Native speaker willing to check Chinese writing/translation for free

Postby Gile » 11 Apr 2012, 17:08

Hi all,
I'm a Taiwanese and interested in my own culture, including our language. I'm happy that I can find people who also have the interest to learn that, and it makes me think of during my way of learning English(and I'm still learning), I've always wanted to know directly from native speakers if what I say or write is correct.
So the same idea here, I'm willing to help people here to check no matter their own articles, translations or other things related to Chinese or Taiwanese. Anyone needs help is welcomed to mail or PM me.
I'm not sure if this would be viewed as another form of LE, but I considered that it's a Chinese-learning thing, and decided to post it here, hope you don't mind.
Thanks ! :bow:

P.S. it's for free :)

This post was recommended by Adflob Sales (11 Apr 2012, 22:28)
Rating: 5.88%
Gile
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER
2 Recognized(s)

Re: Native speaker willing to check Chinese writing/translation for free

Postby ironlady » 11 Apr 2012, 22:27

Hi Gile,
I hope it's okay -- I just edited your title to make it a little more obvious what you're talking about in your post. Otherwise it sounds like a discussion of Chinese learning methods, or something. :)
Terry Waltz, Ph.D
Click here to Finally Learn Mandarin!
Squid for Brains Learning Games -- not your nainai's flash cards!
...although his father beat him every day, wishing him to learn the speech of Ts'e, it will be impossible for him [at least using current methods]...-Mencius
Forumosan avatar
ironlady
Goddess of Fornication & Prostitutes (tōngjiān hé jìnǚ de nǚshén)

Location: A place where people can't sleep or teach English in McDonald's
76 Recommends(s)
300 Recognized(s)

Re: Native speaker willing to check Chinese writing/translation for free

Postby Gile » 11 Apr 2012, 23:19

OK I got it! Thank you! :)
Gile

ORIGINAL POSTER
2 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Learning Chinese