I wanna learn Chinese.

Language Exchange ads posted in the Learning Chinese forum will be removed

Moderator: ironlady

I wanna learn Chinese.

Postby iirismmj » 11 May 2012, 15:58

I'm Korean, I gonna go to Taiwan 6/23
I want to learn Chinese in Taichung, but I just have 2months..
I know TLI, 東海大學, 靜宜大學, 逢甲大學
someone who know the else?
thanks so much!!!!!!
:discodance:
iirismmj
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: I wanna learn Chinese.

Postby Adam_CLO » 11 May 2012, 16:48

My company offers one on one lessons in Taichung by a trained Chinese teacher, for only $350 NT per hour. Contact me for more information.
Forumosan avatar
Adam_CLO
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

24 Recommends(s)
7 Recognized(s)

Postby ironlady » 11 May 2012, 20:55

http://albanylanguagelearning.com/train ... se-classes

If you like, you can start before arriving in Taiwan, to make enhance your experience.
Terry Waltz, Ph.D
Click here to Finally Learn Mandarin!
Squid for Brains Learning Games -- not your nainai's flash cards!
...although his father beat him every day, wishing him to learn the speech of Ts'e, it will be impossible for him [at least using current methods]...-Mencius
Forumosan avatar
ironlady
Goddess of Fornication & Prostitutes (tōngjiān hé jìnǚ de nǚshén)

Location: A place where people can't sleep or teach English in McDonald's
87 Recommends(s)
321 Recognized(s)
In Taiwan since: 0- 0-1987

Postby Mucha Man » 11 May 2012, 21:24

ironlady wrote:to make enhance your experience.

Was that some kind of deliberate Borat-style solecism? :)
“Everywhere else in the world is also really old” said Prof. Liu, a renowned historian at Beijing University. “We always learn that China has 5000 years of cultural heritage, and that therefore we are very special. It appears that other places also have some of this heritage stuff. And are also old. Like, really old.”

http://hikingintaiwan.blogspot.com/
Forumosan avatar
Mucha Man
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

802 Recognized(s)

Postby ironlady » 11 May 2012, 23:58

No, that was a quick post just after I made the mistake of using the word "go" in front of our Labrador. He doesn't take kindly to people spending time on Internet sites when the important business of the day is clearly to entertain the dog. :D
Terry Waltz, Ph.D
Click here to Finally Learn Mandarin!
Squid for Brains Learning Games -- not your nainai's flash cards!
...although his father beat him every day, wishing him to learn the speech of Ts'e, it will be impossible for him [at least using current methods]...-Mencius
Forumosan avatar
ironlady
Goddess of Fornication & Prostitutes (tōngjiān hé jìnǚ de nǚshén)

Location: A place where people can't sleep or teach English in McDonald's
87 Recommends(s)
321 Recognized(s)
In Taiwan since: 0- 0-1987

Postby Confuzius » 12 May 2012, 00:05

Adam_CLO wrote:My company offers one on one lessons in Taichung by a trained Chinese teacher, for only $350 NT per hour. Contact me for more information.

I happily give an enthusiastic endorsement for CLO and their teachers! THEY ARE AMAZING! You will learn a lot, quickly, and enjoy doing it. :bravo:

(ie thats where I study after having gone through a long search) and as you can see from their website, you can study with them from anywhere via skype or whatnot! Though I meet privately in their office.
"Knowledge alone is transitory, the outcrop subsequent to 'I desire all things'". - A. O. Spare

This post was recommended by Adam_CLO (18 May 2012, 15:44)
Rating: 4%
Confuzius
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

113 Recommends(s)
76 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Learning Chinese