Click here to go to our new forums at
If you are a Forumosan Regular, when you log in for the FIRST TIME, you must RESET your password by using the Password Recovery system.

Usernames on the new forums must not contain any SPACES and must end with LETTER or a NUMBER; if yours does, you will be prompted to change your Username
Contact us at admin(at)forumosa(dot)com or @forumosa on Twitter or on our Facebook Page if you have any questions or problems logging back in

student Visa and Study Chinese in Kunming ,Yunnan China

Language Exchange ads posted in the Learning Chinese forum will be removed

Moderator: ironlady

student Visa and Study Chinese in Kunming ,Yunnan China

Postby meismandarin » 27 May 2012, 13:24

Student Visa + Semester Fee Special Offer 3980RMB + Great Teachers +Free Tutoring = Your Best Choice to Study Chinese

Kunming Robert’s School - Meis Mandarin is a specialized Chinese language training school with State government certification, and is also an agency for the popular HSK exam for foreign students. Our school can help students to join in HSK activities and, when the students pass the exam, we can assist them in finding a foreign high school or college. In addition, our department can receive people who are interested in China or Chinese culture. We have short-term, medium-term and long-term classes, and we ensure that you will learn beautiful, communicative Chinese in just a short time.

We offer different courses according to your needs. We promise to provide you with qualified teachers and high quality lessons in a comfortable environment! We always work hard to improve your Chinese language, cultural understanding and cater for any special interests.

Here are some further information about Chinese Courses in Kunming Robert's School — Mei's Mandarin

1. The semester is 20 weeks long, our class can start any time.

2. We can arrange Student Visa for you when you arrive.

Visa Cost 400 RMB

For students who study with us long term we provide a free visa service. You only have to pay for the visa itself, which costs 400 RMB per time for a maximum of 360 days. (一年签证需一次性付清2学期学费)

About Student Visa You can come to China with a tourist visa and then we will help you change it to a student visa, usually we need 10 workdays to arrange the student visa ,so you had better apply 2 weeks before the expiry date.

Note: If you already have a student visa and then want our school to help you to change it to a new one , you have to ask the former school who gave you the student visa to give you a certificate that shows you have paid all their tuition fee and already finished study at their school

Applying for student visa must submit the following papers

a.Two recent color white back-ground, two-inch, half-length full face photo for the Visa Application Form ( 护照照片尺寸photo size :33mm * 48 mm )
b.The original valid passport ,Chinese visa and entry seal(The type of your passport must be ordinary)

c.The original and copy of Registration Form of Temporary Residence from local police station.(you can take your passport and your rental contract or take the house -owner's ID card to police station to apply it . if you lodge at hotel ,Please give the receipts or room card of the hotel.)

3. Our teachers mostly come from the north China ,and speak very standard Chinese Mandarin.

4. We have small classes – usually there are less than five people, max 8.

5. Each lesson is 50 minutes.

6. Free Tutoring

In the afternoon our school can arrange Chinese teachers to help you practise your Chinese one to two hours completely for free,this is our school special offer and are greatly welcomed by students.

Chinese Courses 20 weeks tution fee 3980 RMB(20 weeks ,10 lessons a week from Mon to Fri)

Please vist http:// to get further information!!!!!

Kunming Meis Mandarin School

Focusing on making Chinese communication easier

Student Visa

General Chinese Courses

Business Chinese

Daily Oral Chinese

HSK HSK training program

Easy steps to Chinese



Contact Person: Mr Liu (Larry) Tel: 155-5975-9888

QQ : 358366938

Skype: meismandarin

E-mail :

Website: http://

Address: 3rd Floor, 32 Long Xiang Street, Jian She Road,Kunming, Yunnan Province ,China. PC:650031

Bus Stop Name : Jian She Road (Jian She lu )

You can take the buses as follows, and get off at the Jian She lu Stop.

10 1 22 26 2 65 69 84 85 96
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 May 2012, 13:10

   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Return to Learning Chinese

Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 0 guests