Language Exchange application for free until 7/7

Language Exchange ads posted in the Learning Chinese forum will be removed

Moderator: ironlady

Language Exchange application for free until 7/7

Postby kevin52716 » 21 Jun 2012, 15:11

Attention! iphone, ipad, ipod users who want to speak fluent foreign languages!
I recommend you the fabulous language exchange app- Bling W !!
Go to the app store, down load it now! It's temporarily free for launching event! :D
kevin52716
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Language Exchange application for free until 7/7

Postby ironlady » 21 Jun 2012, 21:19

OK. First, I really don't like apps tha require you to download to the iDevice using a connection to iTunes on the computer. Is it really that big?

Also, I'm not sure I understand how this works. Do I have to add a specific user, and then I receive ALL his or her messages to correct? I wouldn't want to do that. I'd rather have a pool of messages, and be able to correct messages when it was convenient for me, and submit questions when it was convenient for me, too. If the "lemon" points system is in place, it seems like that would work okay.

It seems like a nice idea for a mobile app, though. I am assuming when I say this that it is ad-free, since you will be selling it for a fairly substantial price (in app terms). I would not want to pay $1.99 AND see ads AND have to earn points to use the app function.
Terry Waltz, Ph.D
Click here to Finally Learn Mandarin!
Squid for Brains Learning Games -- not your nainai's flash cards!
...although his father beat him every day, wishing him to learn the speech of Ts'e, it will be impossible for him [at least using current methods]...-Mencius
Forumosan avatar
ironlady
Goddess of Fornication & Prostitutes (tōngjiān hé jìnǚ de nǚshén)

Location: A place where people can't sleep or teach English in McDonald's
63 Recommends(s)
251 Recognized(s)

x

Return to Learning Chinese