Hi, I’m a Chinese tutor.

Language Exchange ads posted in the Learning Chinese forum will be removed

Moderator: ironlady

Hi, I’m a Chinese tutor.

Postby ziyan813 » 31 Jul 2012, 19:51

Do you want to learn chinese with professional chinese teacher?
I am a full-time chinese teacher with teaching certificate and have taught chinese more than three years.I have a master degree in international chinese teaching.Now I want to have more students to teach,you can get a trial lesson ,and you will know my teaching skill.I am sure you will master around 500 words and more than 100 sentences less than 50 hours
contact me please:
chinegirl11@gmail.com
ziyan813
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER
In Taiwan since: 18 Feb 1991

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Learning Chinese