Taiwanese Kids and their awful teeth.

Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.

Re: Taiwanese Kids and their awful teeth.

Postby PapaAzucar » 20 Apr 2012, 15:00

Does Taiwan put flouride in the water supply?
Before everyone started drinking bottled water, US put flouride in the water supply to improve the population's dental hygiene. But many of the bottled water filtered out such compounds. In recent years, I heard reports that the US dental hygiene has declined some because everyone was drinking bottled water instead of the faucet water with the flouride.

Anyways, I don't know if this has anything to do with the Taiwan Kids teeth?
PapaAzucar
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

1 Recommends(s)
1 Recognized(s)

Re: Taiwanese Kids and their awful teeth.

Postby cake » 22 Apr 2012, 12:13

^ Flouride? I wouldn't go near it.
The flouride deception

In this video, award-winning journalist Christopher Bryson examines one of the great secret narratives of the industrial era; how a grim workplace poison and the most damaging environmental pollutant of the cold war was added to our drinking water and toothpaste.

My toothpaste is flouride free too.
"War is just a racket. I helped make Mexico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for international banking in 1909-1912. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested" - Major General Smedley Butler
http://lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm
cake
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)

Location: Dubya - who has borrowed more $$$ than the previous 42 presidents combined
27 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Health and Fitness