Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

where to buy protein powder?

Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.

where to buy protein powder?

Postby upandover » 03 Apr 2012, 09:05

Hi all

where can I find protein powder in Banqiao?

I've cruised around the past day on my scooter trying to find a health store and haven't run across anything as of yet

thanks
I'm telling you this because you don't get it, and you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it? - Masashi Kishimoto

Hello pot. My name is kettle. You're black. - Little Kuriboh

Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23
Forumosan avatar
upandover
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
4 Recognized(s)

Re: where to buy protein powder?

Postby Steviebike » 03 Apr 2012, 09:17

If you're prepared to buy a costco card you can get it there and is pretty cheap but, they only sell the big 2 kilo size buckets and only stock a couple of varieties. I picked up a 2 kilo bag for under NT$2000

The other option is Yahoo Bid these guys seem to have a good range: http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/user/Y1629328082

Cheers
Just checking but you're a South African Engrish Teachur right? No. I'm a Russian nuclear physicist.
Forumosan avatar
Steviebike
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

70 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby igorveni » 03 Apr 2012, 09:28

Check out Miracle Growth, ask for Daniel Lin, I buy all my protein from there. Very good quality protein at good price, he speaks English.
www.takmg.com
igorveni
Mando-pop Singer (Guóyǔ liúxíng gēshǒu)
Mando-pop Singer (Guóyǔ liúxíng gēshǒu)

1 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby Formosa Fitness » 03 Apr 2012, 17:15

We carry two types of whey: unflavored, unsweetened pure concentrate from New Zealand, and Syntrax Nectar whey isolate. The unflavored concentrate is more for guys that want to bulk and will be having protein in a shake with milk, etc. The Syntrax Nectar is meant to be taken for fat loss training and is the best tasting, best dissolving protein I've ever had. Check it out:
We are a foreign owned and operated full service gym in Taipei specializing in serious fitness. Check us out: http://formosafitness.com/
Forumosan avatar
Formosa Fitness
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

91 Recommends(s)
32 Recognized(s)

Postby upandover » 08 Apr 2012, 23:20

Thanks all
Found some

cheers
I'm telling you this because you don't get it, and you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it? - Masashi Kishimoto

Hello pot. My name is kettle. You're black. - Little Kuriboh

Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23
Forumosan avatar
upandover

ORIGINAL POSTER
4 Recognized(s)

Postby peterjohn » 16 Apr 2012, 15:11

Well You can get protein powder from Gym where you do workout and also you can take foods which contain protein in excess and that is the best way to take protein . Foods that include protein are as follows:

Mutton
Carrot
Fish
Beet
White Eggs
Broccoli

Protein Powder is concerned with Muscles building and also for fitness . These are free from side effects as well .
peterjohn
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Health and Fitness