Dentist: Private vs Hospital?

Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.

Dentist: Private vs Hospital?

Postby Confuzius » 07 May 2012, 23:40

Hello folks,

So got me NHI, so going to go to the dentist. Haven't been in years as I am an American and the US is a 3rd world country when it comes to healthcare.

I gots me no pains, so no cavities, but could use some good cleanings in and out and all around (coffee and them blimey smokes and whatnot).

So I am thinking about going to Tzu Chi hospital here, instead of going to a private dentist, but I am not sure. (I have looked through the posts about the dentists here in Taichung already, maybe I will try one, not sure).

But my question is: Has anyone gone to a hospital for their dental work? Whats it like? How does it compare (quality, experience, COST etc) to going to a private dentists?

Thanks!
"Knowledge alone is transitory, the outcrop subsequent to 'I desire all things'". - A. O. Spare
Confuzius
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

ORIGINAL POSTER
113 Recommends(s)
76 Recognized(s)

x

Return to Health and Fitness