Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.
I am looking for a squash partner in Taipei. I okay at a beginner/intermediate level.
Will be around until October 2012.
- Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
- Posts: 1
- ORIGINAL POSTER
- Joined: 29 Jul 2012, 18:16
Sounds good. Can you play saturdays? PM me if yes.
Haven't played for years but keen to get back on court.
It's been rough and rocky travelin, but I'm finally standing upright on the ground. After taking several readings I'm surprised to find my mind's still fairly sound.
- Mastered ordering "beer" in Chinese (jīngtōng le yòng Guóyǔ shuō "píjiǔ")
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 31 Jul 2012, 12:52
- Location: Hell and gone from Cartagena
- 5 Recommends(s)
- 3 Recognized(s)
Return to Health and Fitness
Who is online
Forumosans browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], riggers and 4 visitors
What would be the use of immortality to a person who cannot use well a half an hour -- RALPH WALDO EMERSON