Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.
I am looking for a squash partner in Taipei. I okay at a beginner/intermediate level.
Will be around until October 2012.
- Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
- Posts: 1
- ORIGINAL POSTER
- Joined: 29 Jul 2012, 18:16
- In Taiwan since: 15 Jul 2012
Sounds good. Can you play saturdays? PM me if yes.
Haven't played for years but keen to get back on court.
It's been rough and rocky travelin, but I'm finally standing upright on the ground. After taking several readings I'm surprised to find my mind's still fairly sound.
- Mastered ordering "beer" in Chinese (jīngtōng le yòng Guóyǔ shuō "píjiǔ")
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 31 Jul 2012, 12:52
- Location: Hell and gone from Cartagena
- 5 Recommends(s)
- 3 Recognized(s)
- In Taiwan since: 0- 3-2012
Proceed to Health and Fitness
Who is online
Forumosans browsing this forum: Icon and 3 visitors
The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there -- MONICA BALDWIN