Hair loss - AHHHHHHHH!!!

Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.

Postby miso » 24 Mar 2004, 11:05

as far as I know there are a few things that help according to Chinese medicine. one is called "san yao". another is a tea called 'huh so wu".

what's the chinese for that? I know someone who would be interested in trying this out.....

thanks
miso
Combat Zone Mama-san (zhànqū māma sāng)
Combat Zone Mama-san (zhànqū māma sāng)

Hair Loss

Postby bigmoose » 24 Feb 2005, 20:18

Finta(finasteride) costs about 1500-2000 for 30 tabs-chop into four = 120 tabs = 4 months = +-nt $ 400 per month.
It works well,I have been using for some time. Side effects are minimal.Also good for prostate.
Buy in bulk and save(buy 10 boxes,get 1 free),so ask around.
A better product will soon be available,Dutasteride,so keep asking.
bigmoose
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Health and Fitness