Chiropractic & Physiotherapy

Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.

Postby AussieChiro » 08 May 2002, 06:55

Aussie Chiropractic Centre, Taipei
3rd Fl., No.234~1 Sec.6, Roosevelt Rd. Taipei
Tel: (02)2935-2477

Professional clinical management in:
Neck pain, back pain, headache, sports injury, automobile injury, work injury, scoliosis, Neuralgia, arthraligia, spinal wellness care.

Hours:
Monday: Closed
Tue~Sat: AM9:30~12:30 PM3:00~7:30
Sun: PM3:00~7:30

Doctor speaks English
AussieChiro

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby panda » 08 May 2002, 12:36

do you accept national health insurance???
Forumosan avatar
panda
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

1 Recognized(s)

Postby AussieChiro » 10 May 2002, 15:56

the national health insurance does not cover it, but most foreign and some local insurance do, as long as clinical report and recipts are obtained from the health provider.
AussieChiro

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby Steve Zodiac » 11 Nov 2002, 20:01

A number of people have been asking me about where to find a good chiropractor in Taipei.

I think the best advice I can give you is to contact Dr. Mark Griffin.

Dr. Mark is an American chiropractor who has a new office in the Zhongxiao East Road area, near the Zhongxiao Dunhua MRT station.

I have used Dr. Mark's services -- as both a chiropractor and foot orthotist -- for about two years.

I know a lot about chiropractors and physiotherapists, and I have to say that I am very pleased with the results from Dr. Mark.

He is also a certified Chi gung instructor and if you have an interest in Chinese medicine or Chinese gung fu, he can talk to you about that too in English or Chinese.

Dr. Mark's fees -- like most chiropractors and the like in Taiwan -- are not covered by the National Health Insurance Program. They are, however, reasonable; and it is possible that your private insurance or group insurance will cover the fees.

Anyway, if you need a chiropractor and don't have one, the best thing you can do is call Dr. Mark.

The number is (O2) 2828-3850 or (02) 8771-3516.

You can also visit his Web site at www.drsoles.net

(The Web Site is in Chinese, so get a friend to help).

When you contact him, tell him Steve sent you.
Steve Zodiac

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby maoman » 11 Nov 2002, 21:58

Steve Zodiac wrote:I think the best advice I can give you is to contact Dr. Mark Griffin.

I agree. I saw Dr. Griffin a couple of years ago when he was doing consultations at California Fitness. I was having problems with a torn hamstring due to a Taekwondo injury, and he was able to diagnose the problem correctly and prescribe the appropriate therapy to rehabilitate it. As Steve mentioned, Dr. Griffin is very well-versed in the martial arts and martial arts injuries. Highest recommendations. 8-)
Forumosan avatar
maoman

76 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

chiropractic

Postby Steve Zodiac » 24 Aug 2004, 03:50

I have also heard good things about the above-mentioned Aussie chiro.

I have not used his services, but a friend of mine has as recommends him highly.

Aussie Chiropractic Centre, Taipei
3rd Fl., No.234~1 Sec.6, Roosevelt Rd. Taipei
Tel: (02)2935-2477

Professional clinical management in:
Neck pain, back pain, headache, sports injury, automobile injury, work injury, scoliosis, Neuralgia, arthraligia, spinal wellness care.

Hours:
Monday: Closed
Tue~Sat: AM9:30~12:30 PM3:00~7:30
Sun: PM3:00~7:30

Doctor speaks English
Steve Zodiac

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Health and Fitness