Looking for a beauty salon..=)

Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.

Postby sandman » 17 Aug 2004, 15:42

Ok here goes on the bukake thing...erm you know when you ... I can't do it.

Stage fright, eh? Don't worry, happens to the best of us. What you need is a fluffer.
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby Yellow Cartman » 19 Aug 2004, 00:39

mesheel wrote:OK, thanks for the many pms explaining what was wrong with my previous title. I got it now and will never make this mistake again....=)

Nah Mesheel... wasn't your fault. How were you to know the type of company you were keeping here on Forumosa? Does your significant other know? :lol:

Promise, it all stays r-i-g-h-t h-e-r-e :wink:
Trillian: You idiot! You signed the order to destroy Earth!
Zaphod: I did?
Arthur: He did?
Trillian: Love and kisses Zaphod? You didn't even read it, did you?
Zaphod: Well, I'm president, I don't have a lot of time for reading.
Trillian: My whole planet destroyed because you thought someone wanted your autograph!
Forumosan avatar
Yellow Cartman
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)

1 Recognized(s)

Postby ac_dropout » 19 Aug 2004, 07:08

And what particularly wrong about a building covered in glittering metal, with 20 or so spinning, flashing barber poles, and a taxi queue outside at 2 am in the morning. :)

Well if you do get your facial at this type of place, please provide picture, or at the very least a 200 word exposition.
ac_dropout
Suspended (bèi jìnle)
Suspended (bèi jìnle)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Health and Fitness