Diabetic? Allergies? Check this out ...

Find medical, health and fitness related resources in Taiwan. Discussions on wide ranging issues from fitness training and diet through to major surgery.

Diabetic? Allergies? Check this out ...

Postby toyourhealth » 17 Nov 2005, 17:52

Hi,

If you're suffering from diabetes or bad allergies, there's a new holistic approach that seems to be producing some incredible results in the west. Based on a book called 'The pH Miracle' by Dr. Young (published by TimeWarner), the basic theory goes like this: there is only one disease and only one cause ... overacidification of the body brought on by an inverted way of living, eating and thinking. In his opinion, every disease is a result of overacidification of the tissues and organs, which makes the body vulnerable to germs and viruses. In short, good health requires a body in proper acid/base balance (around 7.3, slightly alkaline), and in fact the body will do everthing possible to maintain that balance. According to him, it's as critical as the internal body temperature. A deviation of only 1-2 points would lead to death.

Anyway, his approach to health and wellness is based on a healthy diet - one rich in 'green' foods and fluids...anything that helps to maintain the acid-alkaline balance in the blood. He sells (but of course) a "green drink" made of 49 different organic grasses, vegetables, plants, and leaves. But probably more importantly than that (and based on my own experience) is his suggestion of super-hydration to flush/cleanse the body of all the toxins, acid, and all the other shit (literally). I've been taking the Supergreens now for about 2 months and here's what I've noticed:
* turbo-energy (I'm naturally healthy and active, but now it feels like my body is electrified .. I guess it is, with all the organic energy running through it)
* less sleep - with healthy cells and regular bowel movements, I find I can get by on 5-6 hours/night
* loss of weight (in fact, Dr. Young states that EVERYone on this program has lost weight)
* healthier skin
* increased mental clarity

Another great thing about this program/approach is you don't have to give up (or change) your present diet. All you have to do is super-hydrate and eat tons of greens. And since most of us can't get enough greens, or at least healthy greens, that's where the green drinks (or powders) come in handy.

If interested, you can do a bit of research on your own. Just do a search on any of the following: ph miracle, Supergreens, green drink, Dr. Young, acid-alkaline balance, etc. Or PM me and I can send you a bunch of sites. You'll find that he's been having great results with the top three killers (cancer, heart disease, and diabetes), as well as most other "dis-eases".

ALSO, if you're a diabetic or suffering from allergies, I'll be conducting a 4-week study with 8-10 people starting on Dec. 1st. Real simple program, based on "alkalizing and energizing" the body as outlined above. PM me for details.

By the way, Dr. Young was on CNN last month. He seems to be getting quite a bit of recognition for his ideas and theory. According to one doctor, Neil Solomon, M.D., Ph.D., ...
toyourhealth
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby sandman » 17 Nov 2005, 18:00

sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
196 Recognized(s)

Postby Wookiee » 22 Nov 2005, 21:45

sandman wrote:
--
......... __ o
.........-\<,
......(O) (O)...........
Forumosan avatar
Wookiee
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

8 Recognized(s)

Postby Stray Dog » 22 Nov 2005, 21:51

Works for rabbits.
SUPPORT ANIMAL RESCUE WHEN SERVICING, SOURCING, REPAIRING, OR BUYING A CAR THROUGH AUTOCHECKERS!

I'm NOT SO ACTIVE HERE ANY MORE. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH AN ANIMAL RESCUE OR DOG-BEHAVIOUR ISSUE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT s e a n i m a l s @ g m a i l . c o m OR CALL 0920 620 109. THANKS!

Want to learn how the dog whisperer does his magic? Learn the simple but highly effective tricks to bringing about positive change in your dog: http://seanimals.blogspot.com/

"I will be quoted in someone's signature, even if I have to do it myself!"—Stray Dog
Forumosan avatar
Stray Dog
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

3 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)

Postby toyourhealth » 30 Nov 2005, 13:33

"Drink plenty of water and eat your greens or you won't grow up big and strong."

Yes, true. But as we all know, nobody DOES it. On Young's program, he has people mix the green powder with the water ... so by the end of the day you've drunk 3-4 liters and you've had the equivalant of 5-6 pounds of organic veggies (depending on how much powder you add).

At the same time you're alkalizing the body - raising the pH to its optimum level (~7.36).

The way I see it ... the earth is 80% water, most veggies are 70-90% water, and our bodies (and cells) are 90% water at birth. Is there a correlation? Who knows. Unfortunately by the time we die our bodies are only about 50% water. Go figure.

Hey, it's working for me and obviously thousands of others.

Can it work for you? I don't know. I'm just sharing information.
toyourhealth

ORIGINAL POSTER

Water in the world

Postby Juba » 01 Dec 2005, 01:27

toyourhealth wrote:the earth is 80% water

I think you mean that 80% (actually 70%) of the Earth's surface is covered with water.

How much water is there on (and in) the Earth?
Forumosan avatar
Juba
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)

7 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby Bodo » 01 Dec 2005, 01:34

toyourhealth wrote:
"Drink plenty of water and eat your greens or you won't grow up big and strong."

Yes, true. But as we all know, nobody DOES it. On Young's program, he has people mix the green powder with the water ... so by the end of the day you've drunk 3-4 liters and you've had the equivalant of 5-6 pounds of organic veggies (depending on how much powder you add).

At the same time you're alkalizing the body - raising the pH to its optimum level (~7.36).

The way I see it ... the earth is 80% water, most veggies are 70-90% water, and our bodies (and cells) are 90% water at birth. Is there a correlation? Who knows. Unfortunately by the time we die our bodies are only about 50% water. Go figure.

Hey, it's working for me and obviously thousands of others.

Can it work for you? I don't know. I'm just sharing information.

Everyone's blood is in the 7.35 to 7.45 range - it is essential to be disease free. I doubt seriously that Dr. Young's green drink can help someone whose pH is 7.32 or less because of COPD or respiratory failure to become well again.

Ditto on Sandman's observation - Mom's and everyone else have been saying for decades drink lots of water and eat your greens. Nothing new. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bodo
"She would of been a good woman if it had been somebody there to shoot her every minute of her life." -- Flannery O'Connor, short story, "The Misfit"
Bodo
Eldest Grandchild (zhǎngsūn)
Eldest Grandchild (zhǎngsūn)

1 Recommends(s)

Re: Diabetic? Allergies? Check this out ...

Postby teggs » 23 May 2012, 21:18

Reviving an ancient thread here..

Does anyone have any experience using the green drinks mentioned in the OP? Any luck buying them in Taiwan?

Thanks!
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)
teggs
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

2 Recognized(s)

Postby Mordeth » 23 May 2012, 22:07

teggs wrote:Reviving an ancient thread here..

Does anyone have any experience using the green drinks mentioned in the OP? Any luck buying them in Taiwan?

Thanks!

I'll tell you something that's better and cheaper and probably stronger than the OP's drink. Pollen. You can buy flower pollen in a concentrated form from Bee/honey people. It's like the most concentrated form of vegetables you can eat. It has over 96 nutrients and ALL of the vitamins you need. It helps cure allergies...and actively FIGHTS cancers. You could eat nothing but bee pollen for the rest of your life and suffer no ill affects.....and probably be healthier than everyone else.

I buy a large bottle of it for 600nt from a bee farm guy. Lasts months.

It's the worlds most perfect food....since it has everything you need nutritionally.
Forumosan avatar
Mordeth
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

11 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Postby teggs » 24 May 2012, 21:18

Mordeth wrote:I'll tell you something that's better and cheaper and probably stronger than the OP's drink. Pollen. You can buy flower pollen in a concentrated form from Bee/honey people. It's like the most concentrated form of vegetables you can eat. It has over 96 nutrients and ALL of the vitamins you need. It helps cure allergies...and actively FIGHTS cancers. You could eat nothing but bee pollen for the rest of your life and suffer no ill affects.....and probably be healthier than everyone else.

I buy a large bottle of it for 600nt from a bee farm guy. Lasts months.

It's the worlds most perfect food....since it has everything you need nutritionally.

Thanks for the suggestion and I'll definitely look into it, but I'm actually already pretty healthy and only looking for the greens drink in order to balance my body's ph.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)
teggs

2 Recognized(s)

Next

x

Return to Health and Fitness