Radiohead Live in Taipei

Post your upcoming Taipei and Xinbei Events here!
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in Taipei and Xinbei. Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Radiohead Live in Taipei

Postby Shir » 15 Apr 2012, 09:54

Hi All

I am Radiohead Fans and got 2 extra ticket for Zone B. i can sell it by orginal price.
pls conact me if you interest, thanks :)
Shir
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Re: Radiohead Live in Taipei

Postby Typhun » 16 Apr 2012, 12:10

Shir wrote:Hi All

I am Radiohead Fans and got 2 extra ticket for Zone B. i can sell it by orginal price.
pls conact me if you interest, thanks :)

Thanks for the offer, Shir. I sent you a private message, hopefully not too late. (Dying to get into the show!)
Typhun
Grasshopper (cǎo měng)

Postby the bear » 16 Apr 2012, 13:00

here they are live at coachella yesterday. one of the best gigs I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lssQQNYjXqo
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Forumosan avatar
the bear
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
27 Recommends(s)
100 Recognized(s)

Postby DiveAsia » 23 Apr 2012, 08:27

Anyone have a single A section ticket they can sell?
Thanks!
DiveAsia

Postby Rabbitman » 29 Apr 2012, 12:04

the bear wrote:
cake wrote:Is it standing or seated/standing?

it's a radiohead concert, not kenny g.

When I saw Radiohead in Manchested Evening News Arena 2004 it was mainly seated.
Rabbitman

Postby taniwha » 29 Apr 2012, 17:00

Last time I saw them live was 15 years ago I went against doctors orders because I was sick and had to swap my standing tickets for seating. To find out they are playing in Taipei and then that it is sold out is really bittersweet news. So I'm super happy a friend could help me out and get some tickets before we get there. When I found out it is 20000 capacity it makes it a lot easier to find surplus tickets.
taniwha

Postby Dougster » 01 May 2012, 22:53

I saw them back in 1992, freshers week at Middlesex uni, amazing performance, small venue, in my top 3 gigs of all time,after the Pixies at Kilburn Ballroom in 1989 and Prince last April in LA. Gotta get a ticket off someone, must be some floating around.
"A pair of quadruple whiskys and a pair of pints please" Withnail
Forumosan avatar
Dougster
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

1 Recommends(s)
13 Recognized(s)

Postby ontheroad » 03 May 2012, 19:10

I'd really like to find two tickets for the Radiohead show so if anyone out there can help or point me in the right direction, then it'd be greatly appreciated... Thanks
ontheroad

Postby Dougster » 05 May 2012, 02:24

Managed to get hold of a couple of tickets for NT$4,000. Should be pretty close to the stage for that much I imagine.
"A pair of quadruple whiskys and a pair of pints please" Withnail
Forumosan avatar
Dougster

1 Recommends(s)
13 Recognized(s)

Postby Burnska » 08 May 2012, 22:19

Hello all!! Like many of you, I am simply dying to find a ticket to the radiohead show this summer. I am currently concocting plans, like, dress up like Thom Yorke and tell them I'm the main act, advertise my firstborn as payment, storm the guards, camp outside of nangang for the entire 24 leading up to the show, or simply just pay a reasonable amount for a ticket like everyone else. Somebody help this girl out!
Burnska

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Taipei / Xinbei Events