Books in Spanish at Taipei Book Fair 2012

Post your upcoming Taipei and Xinbei Events here!
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in Taipei and Xinbei. Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Books in Spanish at Taipei Book Fair 2012

Postby Icon » 01 Feb 2012, 11:05

All fans of literature in Spanish are hereby invited to visit the joint stand set by the representative offices of Spain, Mexico and Peru at the TIBE 2012.

España, Perú y México unidos en la Feria Internacional del Libro de Taipei 2012 - 墨西哥、西班牙與祕魯聯合參加2012台北國際書展

Del 01 al 06 de febrero de 2012 en el Taipei World Trade Center. Los invitamos a visitar el pabellón de Lengua Española que contará con la presencia de Perú, España y México.

Asimismo, el día viernes de 03 de febrero se llevará a cabo la plática titulada “Literatura Maya” a las 05:00 PM.
2012年2月1日至6日台北世界貿易中心。誠摯邀請各位造訪秘魯、西班牙和墨西哥所在之「西班牙語文」攤位。

並謹請蒞臨2月3日星期五下午5:00舉辦之「瑪雅文學」座談會.
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda

"Nice guy? Who gives a shit? If you want to work here, close."
Forumosan avatar
Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
722 Recommends(s)
567 Recognized(s)

Re: Books in Spanish at Taipei Book Fair 2012

Postby b47 » 14 Feb 2012, 22:46

Hey thanks for posting this, I had no idea it was on until I read your post and when I got there I realised it was such a huge event and I picked up some great bargains! Thanks again :)
b47
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Re: Books in Spanish at Taipei Book Fair 2012

Postby Icon » 15 Feb 2012, 13:58

No hay por donde.
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda

"Nice guy? Who gives a shit? If you want to work here, close."
Forumosan avatar
Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
722 Recommends(s)
567 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Taipei / Xinbei Events