Lady Gaga May 17th

Post your upcoming Taipei and Xinbei Events here!
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in Taipei and Xinbei. Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Lady Gaga May 17th

Postby rockinrobin714 » 20 Mar 2012, 19:59

http://www.ladygaga.com/bornthiswayball/

Woohoo!

Ticket prices haven't been released yet, but one website guesses the cheaper seats will be 2500.
Anyone have any idea how to order them?
rockinrobin714
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Lady Gaga May 17th

Postby the bear » 20 Mar 2012, 20:16

rockinrobin714 wrote:http://www.ladygaga.com/bornthiswayball/

Woohoo!

Ticket prices haven't been released yet, but one website guesses the cheaper seats will be 2500.
Anyone have any idea how to order them?

good luck getting a ticket...........these'll sell out faster than radiohead.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Forumosan avatar
the bear
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

30 Recommends(s)
107 Recognized(s)

Postby DiveAsia » 23 Mar 2012, 13:46

Has anyone seen the lines that formed on Wednesday once they released the place of sale and prices of the tickets?
There is no way a regular person will be able to go there on Sat to get a ticket as there are already 100s of people lined up and camping out in line to purchase. There is a max amount of tickets each person can purchase, but with each person able to purchase 6 tickets, it will be hard to get the 6,800-1,800 priced tickets. I can not purchase the 8,800 or 12,500 tickets as that is for the floor where there is no seating and my 8 year old will not be able to see the stage with the crowds on the floor.
We had been waiting for many months hoping to take our child to see Ga-Ga, but it looks like there is just no way to get a ticket unless you find a scalper online and pay and arm and a leg for a seat in the back.
Anyone planning on trying to get a ticket on Sat?
Cheers!
DiveAsia
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Postby Steviebike » 23 Mar 2012, 13:57

More of a lady pasta fan myself.

Just checking but you're a South African Engrish Teachur right? No. I'm a Russian nuclear physicist.
Forumosan avatar
Steviebike
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

70 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby sandman » 23 Mar 2012, 14:29

These are big? DAMN! I lost out, big time. I just gave away four compo tickets. Should have charged. Ah well. Live and learn. She's the meat dress lady, right? The Madonna clone? I should pay more attention.
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby Super Hans » 23 Mar 2012, 15:40

Radio Gaga is better.
The bones got the wrong detail I hoped it would have for you
Safe for a shin bone or even a hand
It's such a lonely ride...
Forumosan avatar
Super Hans
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

42 Recommends(s)
149 Recognized(s)

Postby sandman » 23 Mar 2012, 16:27

Just did a wee googly and the first one of her songs that came up was called Edge of Glory. Pretty blegh. Standard run of the mill punter-fodder -- until fucking Clarence Clemons blew a few riffs. You simply CANNOT ignore that fellow's statements. I have no clue who this woman is, apart from her meat dress, but if she could get old Clarence to blow for her, she's OK in my book. Bit heavy in the thighs for my personal taste, though, and face it, that is what these modern day popstars are all about, right?
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby antarcticbeech » 23 Mar 2012, 18:03

Ractopamine-free is all the rage.
X
Forumosan avatar
antarcticbeech
Wild Chicken Bus Driver (yě jī chē sī jī)
Wild Chicken Bus Driver (yě jī chē sī jī)

162 Recommends(s)
161 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 23 Mar 2012, 18:12

sandman wrote:Just did a wee googly and the first one of her songs that came up was called Edge of Glory. Pretty blegh. Standard run of the mill punter-fodder -- until fucking Clarence Clemons blew a few riffs. You simply CANNOT ignore that fellow's statements. I have no clue who this woman is, apart from her meat dress, but if she could get old Clarence to blow for her, she's OK in my book. Bit heavy in the thighs for my personal taste, though, and face it, that is what these modern day popstars are all about, right?

Jesus mate, we know you have to dust the lid off your pommade when weddings come around, and the stuff in your trouser turnups would close the case on the JFK shooting AND the real location of Nessie, but DAMN do you have to keep turning up in threads telling other people just how old your ball bag is? Have you not got to the point yet where you can't leave the house cos your scrotum keeps catching the lip of the door?

You don't like Lady Gaga? Guess what? Nobody fucking cares. :D
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

93 Recommends(s)
340 Recognized(s)

Postby sandman » 23 Mar 2012, 19:08

superking wrote:
sandman wrote:Just did a wee googly and the first one of her songs that came up was called Edge of Glory. Pretty blegh. Standard run of the mill punter-fodder -- until fucking Clarence Clemons blew a few riffs. You simply CANNOT ignore that fellow's statements. I have no clue who this woman is, apart from her meat dress, but if she could get old Clarence to blow for her, she's OK in my book. Bit heavy in the thighs for my personal taste, though, and face it, that is what these modern day popstars are all about, right?

Jesus mate, we know you have to dust the lid off your pommade when weddings come around, and the stuff in your trouser turnups would close the case on the JFK shooting AND the real location of Nessie, but DAMN do you have to keep turning up in threads telling other people just how old your ball bag is? Have you not got to the point yet where you can't leave the house cos your scrotum keeps catching the lip of the door?

You don't like Lady Gaga? Guess what? Nobody fucking cares. :D

My posse cares. Next you'll be telling me that yon whatever-her-name is Minaj is probably a VERY nice young filly once you get to know her. And just so you know? I happen to enjoy the tunes of Adele, and she is YOUNGER than Lady Gaga, so therefore, sorry, but I'm WAAY cooler and more hip than you, irrespective of the state of my ballbag. :thumbsup:
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to Taipei / Xinbei Events