Football/Soccer In Taipei

Whether it's football, basketball, hockey or tennis, share your love for the game in Forumosa's Sports Forum!

Da'an Soccer

Postby gibbler » 29 Nov 2010, 12:40

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any info about the Da'an soccer team? I live in the area and are pretty keen for a kick around, mostly fitness based.
If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
gibbler
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Re: Da'an Soccer

Postby the bear » 29 Nov 2010, 12:52

I may be wrong but I don't think they play in Da'an park anymore. They are now part of the official TPL so play out at Dajia park.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Forumosan avatar
the bear
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

27 Recommends(s)
100 Recognized(s)

Postby teggs » 29 Nov 2010, 13:31

When are you available to play? I was trying to get something similar going but it petered out due to lack of interest..
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)
teggs
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

3 Recognized(s)

Postby gibbler » 29 Nov 2010, 20:02

Im available most nights after 7pm, was hoping for a school pitch under lights or something similar. Fitness based mostly but of a reasonable standard.
gibbler

Postby teggs » 29 Nov 2010, 22:14

Sorry, my schedule is completely different so it wouldn't work out. Also finding a decent pitch in Taiwan is sometimes (read: always) difficult. Your "school pitch under lights idea" doesn't exist..
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)
teggs

3 Recognized(s)

Postby benbudd » 30 Nov 2010, 10:49

Thurs nights beside the NTU track there is usually a game of 6 a side.
TEDxMonga, 2pm, 9 December 2010 - Make It Real!

www.tedxmonga.com
benbudd
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

Looking for football (soccer) players

Postby alexmoga » 01 Dec 2010, 02:02

We are Carnegies FC. We are looking for talented and skillful players to help us...uh...um.... Who am I kidding? If you can kick a ball and like to have a beer or two after, we want you. We have a competitive side, for those that are a little more competitive, in the CPL and we have a kick around each week for all players of all levels and ages (18+). If you are interested in finding out more please email Craig at: craig_schofield@lado.com.tw

Hope to hear from you soon.
alexmoga

Football Sat Afternoons

Postby Shearersheed » 01 Jan 2011, 14:07

Here is the crack, my football and that eventually arrived, so I want to ask if anyone would be interested in playing football on Saturday afternoons somewhere.

It wont be competitive will just be a group of lads getting together and having a kick about. If anyone is interested in playing leave a message on here or drop me and email at marky.baobei@gmail.com

Lets see how many people we can get and have a good few hours playing footy. I have noticed the footy pitches here look lonely compared to baseball and basketball pitches
Howay the lads!!!!!
Forumosan avatar
Shearersheed
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Re: Football Sat Afternoons

Postby Northcoast Surfer » 01 Jan 2011, 16:59

I'd love to play. I played QB in high school and I can still pass the pigskin fairly well! Any wide receivers with good moves want to catch a few long bombs?
Forumosan avatar
Northcoast Surfer
Not actually banned (he just tells everyone he is)

175 Recommends(s)
142 Recognized(s)

Re: Football Sat Afternoons

Postby Shearersheed » 01 Jan 2011, 18:12

I mean soccer/football sorry for the confusion
Howay the lads!!!!!
Forumosan avatar
Shearersheed

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Sports